𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑲𝒊𝒔𝒔 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒍𝒊𝒃𝒓𝒂𝒓𝒚

𝑪𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒖𝒆𝒅....

"Anu beta hum andar aajaye."Maa's voice came from other side of the door and both of them jerked apart and Haseena stood at a little distance from the bed.

Maa entered the room and her eyes fell on Haseena who was standing at a corner with flushed face with erratic breathing.She glanced at Anubhav once whose eyes were fixed on Haseena.

"Anu beta dawai liya tune...bohot dard horaha hain na humara baccha?"Maa asked emotionally sitting beside him.

"Hum thik hain maa."Anubhav said softly.

"Hasi beta tu waha kyun khadi hain...baith jaa bete couch par."Maa said.

"Nahi..nahi aunty hum thik hain....aaplog baat kijiye hum bahar jaate hain."

"Bahar Jaa Rahi hain toh Ms.Amorin ko bol de khana laga de...tu sabko khane pe baithne ko bol...hum aur Anu aate hain."Maa said .

"Jii..ji aunty."Haseena said and escaped from there.

Maa looked at Anubhav whose eyes were fixed on Haseena only,he was staring at the door even after Haseena left.
Worry lines appeared on her forehead as she could assume what was happening.

🍝𝔻𝕀ℕ𝕀ℕ𝔾 𝔸ℝ𝔼𝔸🍝

Maa,Abhi,Haseena and Kashish had gathered around the dining table others had not come yet

"Hasi tune bataya nahi sabko baithne k liye?"Maa asked.

"Bola humne maa...Aman ek urgent call karrahe hain,uncle washroom gaye hain aur Anubhav toh aapke saath aane wala tha na..

"Haan usko bhi kuch urgent call aagaya."Maa said.

"Toh shaadi kab karrahe ho tum dono?"Maa asked out of the blue deliberately.

"Abhi kuch socha nahi hain maa."Abhimanyu replied while Haseena remained silent fighting the storm in her heart.

"Tu chup kyun hain Hasi?"Maa asked.

"Nahi aunty woh...shaadi k liye abhi bohot jaldi nahi hain,Abhi aur hum bohot acche dost hain aur abhi toh humdono samajhne ki koushish karrahe hain cheezein..aap toh jaanti hain aunty."Haseena said hesitantly.

Abhimanyu looked at her sadly,while Kashish was neutral and maa hummed in response.

Meanwhile Anubhav and others came there.Anubhav sat on one end of the table to the right of Haseena while on her left was Kashish and beside Kashish was maa.Aman was sitting on left of Anubhav and Abhimanyu was sitting beside him and Baba sat at other end of the table.