𝑬𝒏𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒅

🗓𝕋𝕎𝕆 𝔻𝔸𝕐𝕊 𝕃𝔸𝕋𝔼ℝ🗓️

Ⓣ︎Ⓗ︎Ⓔ︎ Ⓓ︎Ⓨ︎Ⓝ︎Ⓐ︎Ⓜ︎Ⓘ︎Ⓒ︎ Ⓒ︎Ⓞ︎Ⓡ︎Ⓟ︎Ⓞ︎Ⓡ︎Ⓐ︎Ⓣ︎Ⓘ︎Ⓞ︎Ⓝ︎

The office was almost empty as it was already past 7pm but Haseena was still there as she had just a little bit of work left and she didn't want to drag it to the next day.

Rahul was in his cabin staring at Haseena through the glass door of his cabin waiting for the perfect opportunity.
Soon the whole floor was empty,there was noone except Haseena and Rahul.

"Hi Haseena,still working?"Rahul approached her.

"Haan bas thoda sa kaam bacha hain toh socha complete karke hi jaye." She replied with her usual cordial smile.

"Kaam toh hota hi rahega...mujhe abhi tumse kuch zaroori baat karni hain."Rahul said.

"Haan haan kaho na.."Haseena replied,still working.

"Mere saath chalo."Rahul said grabbing Haseena's wrist.

"Rahul humara haath chhodiye."Haseena said firmly.

"I can't...aaj main tumhe nahi chhod sakta."Rahul said darkly.

"Rahul let go of my hand."Haseena said angrily.

"Bilkul nahi...tumhe jaane Diya na Haseena toh mere liye mushkil ho jayegi,kitni koushish ki tumhe apni taraf attract karne ki par kya faida tumhe toh apne Anubhav Singh k alawa koi dikhta hi nahi."Rahul said snarkily and pulled her closer and started dragging her with him.
Haseena's eyes widened seeing him pulling out a injection from his pocket.

"Rahul why are you doing this?"Haseena shouted.

"I've no other way Haseena."He said and tried to push the injection in her neck but finding opportunity Haseena kicked him hard on his weak point causing him to fall on the ground and she ran towards the elevator.

Haseena came out of the office to find Anubhav waiting for her, whenever she's working late she informs him prior hand and he waits for her outside her office.

"Kya hua Haseena?"Anubhav asked seeing her huffing.

"Anubhav woh Rahul..he tried to hurt me."Haseena said and hugged him tightly.

"Jaan le lenge hum iski.."Anubhav muttered angrily and tried to go inside.

"Nahi please...ghar chaliye."She said.

"Ravi,Nikhil..sambhal lena."Anubhav instructed and sat inside car with Haseena.

꧁☘︎☘︎☘︎🌹🌹🌹☘︎☘︎☘︎꧂
🏢ᗩᑎᑌᗷᕼᗩᐯ ᑭᗴᑎTᕼOᑌՏᗴ🏢

"Tumne hume roka kyun Haseena...aaj hi aakhri din hota uss Rahul ka iss duniya mein."Anubhav said angrily.

"Issiliye roka apko...itna gussa kyun karte hain aap.Police karegi na apna kaam."Haseena said running his hand through his hair as he was lying on her lap.