𝑴𝒆𝒓𝒄𝒊𝒍𝒆𝒔𝒔

Continued....

Ⓣ︎Ⓗ︎Ⓔ︎ Ⓓ︎Ⓨ︎Ⓝ︎Ⓐ︎Ⓜ︎Ⓘ︎Ⓒ︎ Ⓒ︎Ⓞ︎Ⓡ︎Ⓟ︎Ⓞ︎Ⓡ︎Ⓐ︎Ⓣ︎Ⓘ︎Ⓞ︎Ⓝ︎

Haseena's POV....

I was staring blankly at the laptop screen infront of me.My mind is a mess today....Kashish is not just my best friend she's mu soul sister who's now in captive of some potential psycho.I can't make out what Rahul wants,why he is doing all these....I can't even tell Anubhav about this,he will never allow me to go and I've to save Kashish...Oh God!

I was lost in my thoughts when my mobile chimed with a message...a location by Rahul.I can't take my car Anubhav will get to know....seems like I've to sneak out of the office through the backside to avoid Nikhil,my 24/7 bodyguard, appointed by Anubhav.

꧁☘︎☘︎☘︎🌹🌹🌹☘︎☘︎☘︎꧂
Outskirts of city

Haseena reached the location which was an abandoned warehouse 40km away from the city.

"Hello..koi hain?"She asked as she went inside opening pushing the rusted iron door.

"Welcome Haseena..."

She looked at the direction of the voice to find Rahul coming out from behind the big old cartons.

"Kashish kahan hain Rahul?"She asked sternly.

"Yahi hain aur safe hain..."Rahul said.

"Kya chahiye tumhe?"She again asked.

"Tum..you are staying here and I'll let your friend go."Rahul said.Meanwhile two men brought Kashish there.

"Kashi!"Haseena tried to go near her but Rahul stopped her by pointing a gun at her with shievering hands.

"Rahul tum kyun karrahe ho yeh sab!Itni acchi job hain tumhari,itni pyari family hain phir kyun apni zindagi barbad karne par tule huye ho!"

"Apne parivaar k liye hi karraha hun...koi chara nahi hain mere paas."He said..

"Matlab?!"

"Woh main tumhe batana zaroori nahi samajhta...I've to shoot you Haseena,I'm sorry."He said the last line with quivering voice.

"Hasi mat sun iski...tu bhag Jaa.."Kashish shouted exasperated.

"Soch lo Haseena...aaj ek jaan toh yaha jayegi ya toh tum ya tumhari friend."Rahul said.

"Nahi...Kashi ko kuch nahi karoge tum,kill me...par hum jante hain yeh sab tum apni marzi se nahi karrahe...kyun maarna chahte ho hume?"Haseena asked calmly.

"Apni bahen aur bhanji k liye...agar tumhe nahi maara toh undono ki jaan chali jayegi and they mean the world to me."Rahul said with tearful eyes.

"Get ready to die Haseena..."He said tightening his grip on the gun and pointed it towards her heart.
Haseena closed her eyes remembering her mother,Anubhav for one last time whereas Kashish was struggling to get out of the two men's grip.