𝑫𝒓𝒖𝒏𝒌𝒆𝒏 𝑫𝒓𝒂𝒎𝒂(𝑰𝑰)

𝑪𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒖𝒆𝒅....

"Kahan Jana hain sir?"Ravi asked.

"Humare penthouse chalo."Anubhav said looking at Haseena with concerned eyes who was resting on his shoulder playing with her own fingers.

"Mr.Mysterious..."Haseena patted on his upperarm a few time pressing her other palm on her mouth.

"Ravi gadi roko jaldi.."Anubhav said and the car stopped at once.Haseena got down the car and ran to a corner of the empty street and started throwing up.Anubhav held her hairs back to help her.Ravi passed him a water bottle and he helped her wash her face.

"Sir inke toh kapde bhi gande ho gaye hain.."Ravi said.

"Towel leke aao."Anubhav said and Ravi immediately brought a towel from the car.

"Haseena clean yourself."Anubhav said giving her the towel.Haseena took the towel and cleaned her dress as much as possible and threw the towel in the bushes by the road.

"Sir kya main dusri gaadi bulao inke jaane k liye?"Ravi asked...

"Kyun?"Anubhav asked coldly.

"Nahi matlab inhone ulti ki aur kapde bhi gande kar liye toh...yeh apki special car,matlab aap phir kaise inke sath ek gaadi mein jayenge...."Ravi said but then bowed his head down seeing Anubhav glaring at him.

"Yaa he is right aapki gaadi gandi hojayegi..hum cab se chale jayenge."Haseena said intoxicated.

"Haseena chalo."Anubhav said he gently and supported her by her waist and helped her to the car.

After an hour the car stopped infront of a huge building.Haseena was fast asleep by then.Anubhav came out of the car and picked her sleeping figure in his arms.The guards saluted him and opened the gate and exchanged glances as he went inside.

The elevator door opened in his living room on the 25th floor of the building.His chef,househelp and other two servants exchanged glances as this was the first they saw their boss bringing some girl home that too in his arms.

His chef,househelp and other two servants exchanged glances as this was the first they saw their boss bringing some girl home that too in his arms

ᒪIᐯIᑎᘜ ᖇOOᗰ