𝑯𝒊𝒔 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒔𝒊𝒅𝒆

🏥CARE AND CURE HOSPITAL🏥
ʸᵒᵘʳ ᶜᵃʳᵉ ⁱˢ ᵒᵘʳ ᶜᵒⁿᶜᵉʳⁿ

Haseena was watching TV when she heard some commotion outside her cabin's door.

"Sab thik hain na Nikhil?"Haseena asked the guard Anubhav had appointed outside her door.

"Madam 3-4 log aap se milna chahte hain par sir ka strict instruction hain kisiko na andar aane du main."Nikhil said.

"Haseena main hu Tanvi...mere saath Neha,Naksh aur Rahul hain."Tanvi shouted from outside the door.

"Nikhil they are my colleagues andar aane do sabko."Haseena said.

"But madam sir..."

"Hum baat karlenge...let them in."Haseena said and the next moment Tanvi and the other three entered the cabin.

"Mr.Chaddha ne bataya tere accident k baare mein."Tanvi said sitting beside her.
"Kaisi hain tu abhi?"She asked.

"Fracture hain toh dard toh thoda hota hain baaki thik hain."Haseena replied.

"Haseena this is for you."Rahul said forwarding a huge bouquet of roses towards her.Haseena smiled taking the Bouquet from him.

"Thank You so much Rahul...I love roses."Haseena said.

"Well isn't it obvious... beautiful girls always love roses."He said and they shared a hearty love.

"Haseena."

She looked towards the door hearing Anubhav's voice,he didn't look much happy seeing those people.

"Anubhav,yaha aiyye na...meet them,my colleagues Tanvi,Neha ,Naksh and Rahul.(pointing to each one of them.)and he is my boyfriend.."Before she could finish Naksh said..

"Inhe kon nahi janta..he is the business Tycoon Anubhav Singh,nice to meet you sir."Naksh said,Anubhav just nodded.

"Hum bahar hain Haseena...tum baat Karo apne colleagues se kuch zaroorat ho toh call me."Anubhav said.

"No Mr.Singh humlog bas nikalne wale hain.."Tanvi interrupted.
"Haseena lunch break mein aaye hain hum sab..abb chalna padega...tu dhyan rakhiyon apna"Tanvi said.

"Bye Haseena,take care aur yeh chocolates tere liye main dena hi bhool gayi."Neha said and gave her a box of Ferrero Rocher.

"Haseena get well soon...team needs you."Rahul said with a smile and left.Naksh too went away after bidding bye to Haseena."

After they went Anubhav locked the cabin's door and sat near her.

"Aman ka call aaya toh aap bahar kyun chale gaye?"Haseena questioned.

"Aisa kuch nahi hain baby...hume laga tum so rahi ho."Anubhav said.

Haseena opened the box of chocolate and passed one to Anubhav.

"Hume nahi khana...tum khao."Anubhav said.

"Chocolate ko mana nahi karte.."Haseena said cutely and stuffed a Ferrero Rocher in his mouth.