𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑫𝒆𝒔𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏

Ⓐ︎ Ⓢ︎Ⓔ︎Ⓜ︎Ⓘ︎ Ⓓ︎Ⓐ︎Ⓡ︎Ⓚ︎ Ⓡ︎Ⓞ︎Ⓞ︎Ⓜ︎

"Ahh!!"Jhilmil angrily threw a flower vase on the floor.
"Yeh plan bhi fail hogaya...socha tha Haseena aur Anubhav k beech duri paida kar dungi par yeh dono aur bhi karib aagaye."Jhilmil said gritting her teeth.

"Main bhi dekhti hun Anubhav kaise tum Haseena se shaadi karke khush rahete ho...main tabtak haar nahi manungi jabtak tum barbad nahi hojate.Mera pyar mujhse dur hogaya hain mujhse...sirf aur sirf tumhari wajah se!"Jhilmil said with a dangerous smirk and picked up the invitation card kept on a nearby table.

꧁☘︎☘︎☘︎🌹🌹🌹☘︎☘︎☘︎꧂
🄷🄾🅃🄴🄻 🅁🄾🅈🄰🄻 🄼🄾🄾🄽
ᵉˢˢᵉⁿᶜᵉ ᵒᶠ ʳᵒʸᵃˡᵗʸ

Every head turned when Anubhav and Haseena,the beautiful and royal couple entered the party hall.It was the Annual business meet of top businessmen from around the world.

Haseena was dressed in a dark red evening dress with thigh high slit looking beautiful and hot at the same time and Anubhav had wore a dark red three piece suit matching with her dress.

👗ᕼᗴᖇ ᗪᖇᗴՏՏ👗

Anubhav possessively held her waist possessively and glared at everyone who were ogling at her.

Haseena was hesitant about wearing this dress but Anubhav said..
"Wear whatever you want my love."

"Par Anubhav sab ghoorenge toh?"

"Uske liye toh hum hain aapke sath... everyone knows that you are mine,they won't dare and even if someone does they will have to beg for their life."Anubhav said with a soft but dark smile and kissed the sapphire ring on her left ring finger.

Anubhav was busy meeting his business associates from around the world.Haseena was getting kinda bored,so she excused herself towards the drinks counter and asked the bartender for a glass of Champagne.

"Hasi!"Abhimanyu's voice caught her attention.She smiled seeing him coming towards her.Ofcouse he was son of Anant Singh...he was supposed to be here.

"Kashi nahi aayi?"Haseena asked.

"Nahi na..(sadly)Usse office mein urgent kaam hain."Abhimanyu said and took a glass of Martini from the bartender.

"Waise tu yaha akele kyun baithi hui hain?"He asked sitting beside her.

"Toh kya karu tumhare bhai aur unke associates ki boring baaton ne paka diya hain humein."She said with a cute pout.