𝑵𝒐𝒕𝒆

Hey everyone Aliferous_24 ,an unprofessional writer here.

I woke up today morning and found myself Mentioned in a few stories where my writing skill has been 'criticised'(air quoting it)

So first of all thanks to the user for reading all my stories with so much attention and spending so much of your precious time on them and spending so much of your energy in 'criticising' them...

I've always been open to healthy and constructive criticism...you guys must remember the note I had put on a few days back to ask whether the story needs any change or something.Because I know I do make mistakes,I can't write perfectly unlike some self proclaimed perfectionists and potential writers.

But there is a thing called as decency that should be there when you are on a public platform(which had a severe lacking in this case) and more than criticism I smelled immature behaviour and Insecurity.(I could be wrong!)

The self proclaimed flag bearer of justice and hypercritic sadly can't stick to a point.

If Anubhav is a epitome of goodness,virtues that's a problem and if he has flaws that's a problem too.Do tell me guys Falling for the villain, whirlwind romance,TFOLY,The one who colours me in love..any of my story where Anubhav has been white washed?

This story of mine Is called "Falling for the villain" The female lead fell for someone with red flags and she is definitely not giving into it..that's the whole point of the story but no! people will troll you first without thinking properly.

We've been blamed for not giving enough space to the new writers....I didn't know that we own the community?Or are we bribing people to not read their stories? Atiwak are you aware of any of these?Those who actually have potential are rising very well.
According to them the unique stories are not reaching the audience because of our cliches.Wow! That's very logical I must say.

And to the concerned person,please don't forget that I was also a new writer at some point...I started writing long after one very talented writer you are fighting for... Ironically I was a regular reader of her first story but honestly never felt the slightest of insecurity while I started writing first.

I noticed Saniya di has been mentioned (I'm talking about Sherlockedalways)not mentioning her cause she is a working woman and is way too busy for this unnecessary drama.She knows how much we love her stories and how much she inspires us.

One more thing I would like to mention My billionaire husband aur Falling for the villain same time par aaya hain beacuse yes we best friends had talked about it a long time back but both of us were hesitating and when she finally posted I also did.No need point it out to stir another drama.

Now coming to those two faced people who will DM you,behave like a friend and then backbite about you.🙂

🙂