𝑴𝒐𝒗𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒏

Pardon for the boring chapter ahead...

🌅ℕ𝔼𝕏𝕋 𝕄𝕆ℝℕ𝕀ℕ𝔾🌅

As per his daily routine Anubhav's sleep broke at 6AM.He looked to his side to find his girl fast asleep,the light rays of morning sun peeping through the curtains were falling on her face making the slightly oily skin look like melting gold.Her open messy hairs were spread across the white satin covered pillow.Anubhav's lips involuntary curved into a small smile.He noticed that the comforter had slipped off her body,he properly covered her with it and removed the hair strand from her face that was probably tickling her nose.

"Beautiful"The word automatically escaped his lips as he gazed at her.He slowly got out of the bed without disturbing her sleep and went out of the room to carry on with his daily routine.

Half an hour later Haseena's sleep broke,she found the other side of the bed empty.She lazily removed the comforter from over her and proceeded towards the bathroom to freshen up and start her day.

꧁☘︎☘︎☘︎🌹🌹🌹☘︎☘︎☘︎꧂
𝕃𝕀𝕍𝕀ℕ𝔾 ℝ𝕆𝕆𝕄

Haseena came out in the living room still in her yesterday's attire.

"Ms.Amorin Anubhav kaha hain?"She asked.

"Sir must be in the gym room madam."Ms.Amorin replied politely.

"Thank You."Haseena said sweetly and ran upstairs to the GYM.

"Haseena said sweetly and ran upstairs to the GYM

🇬 🇾 🇲 

Haseena stopped at the gym's door and started gazing at her very hot boyfriend doing his biceps curl.His well toned and sweat drenched body was indeed a sight to watch.

"Good morning Haseena,you can come inside if you are done checking me out."Anubhav said with a smirk.

"Well I'm checking out my boyfriend not anybody else."Haseena said walking towards him.

"Don't you dare check somebody else out Ms.Haseena, consequences won't be desirable for you."Anubhav said putting the dumbles down.Haseena laughed out loud at his comment.
Her laughter felt like jingling of chimes to his ears.

"Nahaya nahi tumne abhi tak?"Anubhav asked.

"Wahi toh problem hain..."She whined.."Extra kapde nahi hain humare paas...nahane k bad hum kalke kapde thodi pahen sakte hain."