𝑻𝒖𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒑𝒂𝒊𝒏 𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒓

🏢ᗩᑎᑌᗷᕼᗩᐯ ᑭᗴᑎTᕼOᑌՏᗴ🏢

"Haseena madam k liye aapke room k bagal wala room ready kar diya hain sir."Miss Amorin said sadly.

"Bagal wala room kyun..Haseena humdono k kamre mein raheti thi...aap bhool gayi Ms.Amorin."Anubhav said calmly.       

"Par Anubhav bhabhi abhi tere room mein kaise rahe sakti hain....yeh saare machines aur sab...tu kaha rahega phir?"Aman spoke.

"Toh matlab kya hain tumhara...Haseena akele kisi dusre room mein rahegi...humdono saath hi rahenge..."Anubhav said angrily and picked Haseena up and moved upstairs followed by the Wardboys and nurses with a stretcher and required machines.

Anubhav made Haseena lie down on the bed.She was wearing a light pink hospital gown.The sindoor on her forehead was still shining brightly and her hands adorned with Mahendi.

"Uth bhi jao Haseena...dekho abb toh hum humare ghar bhi wapas aachuke hain."He said sitting beside her taking her hand in his.

"Sir humein yeh holter monitor set karna hain...excuse us please."One of the two nurses spoke and Anubhav moved aside immediately.His heart was breaking every moment seeing Haseena's condition.He was feeling disgust upon himself....He failed to protect her,he felt worthless.All his powers,money,fame,name was useless.Jhilmil won,he was shattered into pieces.

꧁☘︎☘︎☘︎🌹🌹🌹☘︎☘︎☘︎꧂
🌆ℕ𝕀𝔾ℍ𝕋🌆

🍷𝔹𝔸ℝ🍷

"Ahhhh!!!!"Anubhav's scream reverberated in the enclosed place followed by shattering of hundreds of wine bottles kept on the wooden shelves as he hurled a stool at them.

He kicked hard on the billiard board and it fell on the floor scattering the balls all around,even the chandelier hanging over it didn't get spared from his anger.

He was about to break the table present there when a hand stopped him...

"Bas kar!Kya faida yeh sab karke..aise sab kuch barbad karne se bhabhi theek ho jayengi kya?!"Aman shouted on him.

"Jhilmil kamiyab hogayi...humse Hamara sabkuch chhinliya usne...humari aankhon k saamne usne Haseena ko goli mari aur hum kuch nahi kar paye...kuch nahi!!"He said angrily and punched on the table causing his hand to bleed.

"Bas kar!"Aman held his hand.
"Kuch kamiyab nahi hui hain Jhilmil...dekhna jald hi bhabhi ko hosh aajayega..Anu mere bhai janta hun main bohot mushkil hain tere liye par yeh waqt bhi guzar jayega Anubhav..isswaqt dhairya se kaam Lena hain."Aman said calmly.

Anubhav remained silent for a while...Aman couldn't read his facial expressions.The next moment what Aman witnessed shocked him to his core.

A lone tear drop escaped Anubhav's eyes,he came forward and hugged Aman as tightly as possible.Aman immediately hugged him back...last time Anubhav had hugged him was five years ago when they had won against Jhilmil and Vidyut.

"Humare saath hi Aisa kyun hota hain Aman."He asked in broken voice,silent tears flowing down his cheeks.

Aman was now scared,nobody knows better than him that the hardships Anubhav has went through and everytime he has emerged victorious..