𝑫𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒈𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝒖𝒑 𝒐𝒏 𝒎𝒆

🌆 EVENING 🌆

The Sangeet ceremony was going on in the lawn of the palace but Haseena had locked herself in her room saying that she was having a bad headache.

She was lying on the bed hugging a pillow soaked with her tears.She was in a pain that couldn't be explained....the man she loved beyond infinity had killed somebody?!Even if he had done so for her,still it wasn't justified.She was a simple girl,with a simple life for whom even killing a bird was impossible and her life partner doesn't think twice before killing a man!She knew that he was possessive for her but to this extent!She was scared now.She wanted to spend the rest of her life with him but now she was questioning her decision and this was breaking her heart into pieces.

꧁☘︎☘︎☘︎🌹🌹🌹☘︎☘︎☘︎꧂
Anubhav's room

Anubhav sitting on the bed and Aman was constantly talking to him while pacing back and forth.

"Tum chup rahe sakte ho thodi der k liye."Anubhav spoke coldly.

"Nahi rahunga main chup..kar kya raha hain tu....kal shaadi hain teri aur aaj yeh sab...Haseena se baat kar jakar."Aman shouted on his best friend frustratedly.

"Humein Jo kahena tha woh humne kahediya..."

"Bewakoof insaan(Anubhav glared at him)...ghoor mat mujhe...arey kya soch rahi hogi woh,soch kaisa lagraha hoga usse...Anubhav saccha pyar insaan ko badi mushkil se milta hain,mat jaane de mere bhai usse."Aman almost pleaded.

"Kal shaadi hogi...Haseena ko hum khudse dur kahi nahi jaane denge."Anubhav said.

"Aur agar woh jaana chahegi toh kya baandhkar rakhega usse!Jhilmil yahi toh chahti thi ki tumdono k beech darar hain...Anubhav usse kamiyab mat hone de...shaant kar khudko aur baat kar Haseena se."Aman suggested.Anubhav gazed at him blankly.

"Rahe payega uske Bina?Itni mahenat,itni ladai kisliye bol!"Aman said calmly holding him by his shoulder.

꧁☘︎☘︎☘︎🌹🌹🌹☘︎☘︎☘︎
Haseena's room

Haseena had fallen asleep while crying a knock on the door broke her sleep.

Making herself presentable she went to open the door.
Opening the door she found Anubhav standing there and she was about to close it back he blocked it with his hand in the process the door hit his hand hard.

"Kyun aaye hain aap yaha...Anubhav humein aapse koi baat nahi karni!Apka yeh roop agar humein pahele pata hota na toh shaadi bhi nahi karte hum aapse."Haseena said hurtfully.Anubhav closed the door and turned towards her.

"Humari baat suno Haseena..."He said calmly.

"Kuch nahi sunna humein....kuch bhi nahi,ammi humari heart patient hain sirf unki wajah se hum yaha se jaa nahi sakte...warna ek pal aur nahi rukte hum yaha Anubhav Singh."Haseena shouted in anger.

Anubhav took a few steps towards her but Haseena stopped him.

"Wahi Rukjaiye...karib mat aiyye humare!"Haseena said sternly and Anubhav stopped where he was.