𝑹𝒆𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒅𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑭𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒑

🎉Bonus Update🎉

Happy Reading 😊

𝕋𝕆𝕎ℕ 𝕊ℚ𝕌𝔸ℝ𝔼 𝕄𝔸𝕃𝕃

Haseena was roaming in the mall going from this store to that doing some quick shopping for herself when she noticed Abhimanyu standing at a small distance from her,talking to someone on call.She immediately walked towards him.

"....accha koi baat nahi hum wait karrahe hain,aajao tumlog jaldi se."He said and disconnected the call seeing Haseena.

"Oh Hi..Haseena."He said with an awkward.

"Haseena?!Hum Hasi se Haseena ho gaye Abhi?"She asked with a sad smile."waise tum yaha?"she asked.

"Bas kuch dostlogo ne milne ka plan banaya tha par unlogo  ko abhi aadha ghanta aur lagega."Abhimanyu said.

"Thodi der mein food court mein chakkar baithe?"Haseena asked hopefully, Abhimanyu nodded and both of them went to food court.

ᶠᵒᵒᵈ ᶜᵒᵘʳᵗ

Abhimanyu and Haseena seated themselves at the corner most table of the place.Haseena ordered coffee for both of them.

"Abhi kya tum abhi bhi mujhse naraz ho?"Haseena asked.

"Nahi Haseena...raat gayi baat gayi,jane do...tum khush ho Bhai k saath,eksaath rahete ho abb tum dono..sab sahi hain."He said not meeting her eyes.

"Abhi..(Haseena held his hand that was on the table) dekho I know tumhe bura laga hain...believe me hum tumhe hurt nahi karna chahte the par humari baat samjho agar Anubhav k liye feelings hote huye bhi hum tumhe kisi tarha ki jhooti ummid dete toh woh galat hota right?(Abhimanyu nodded in yes.)Abhi tum humare best friend ho..you are very important to me,hum humare dost ko nahi khona chahte."Haseena said looking at him emotionally.

"Hum bhi nahi khona chahte yeh dosti Hasi...chalo saare gile shikwe bhoolakar ek nayi shurwat karte hain."Abhimanyu said with a bright smile,Haseena too smiled widely.

"Chal isi bahane aaj tujhe pizza party dete hain."Abhimanyu said.

"Areh nahi tumhare dost aane wale hain na...waise bhi Kashi ko pata chala toh Jaan kha jaeygi ki unka bina kaise pizza party Karli humdono ne."Haseena said and both of them giggled.
"Chalo tata...hum nikalte hain,late hogaye toh tumhare bhaiyya muh fula lenge."Haseena said getting up.Abhi too got up and gave her a hug after which Haseena left.

꧁☘︎☘︎☘︎🌹🌹🌹☘︎☘︎☘︎

ᗩᑎᑌᗷᕼᗩᐯ'Տ ᑭᗴᑎTᕼOᑌՏᗴ🏢

🌌 ℕ𝕀𝔾ℍ𝕋 🌌

After dinner,Anubhav was in the bedroom leaning against the bedpost working on his laptop when Haseena came in calling his name.He looked up to find her holding a book in her hand and an envelope in another.

"Anubhav dekhiye library mein hume kya mila.."She said exitedly and sat infront of him.

She opened the envelope and pulled out the mini canvases   and photographs from it.