Extra Story: When the original novel's students transmigrate to other people (1)

return
[Quick Transmigration] Let the villain have a successor!
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 37: Extra Story: When the original novel's students transmigrate to other people (Part 1)

    His original name was Kudo Shinichi, but now he is named Edogawa Conan, because when he went to the amusement park with his girlfriend Mao Lilan, he witnessed the secret transaction of members of the black organization, and was attacked by surprise and given poison that would shrink his body. Turned into the appearance of a 7-year-old elementary school student.

    Ever since he was small, Conan has never given up on tracking down the Black Organization and the man's whereabouts. I just learned a little about some secrets of the Black Organization.

    When he was following that man, Gin, he was discovered by the other party, and he hurriedly got off. He hid in the locker. Fortunately, Gin stopped after checking a few times. After staying in the locker for a while, Conan got out of the locker.

    After getting out of the closet, Conan stared at the suddenly unfamiliar environment outside, and was stunned.

    etc! where is this place? !

    A warm and playful children's room, with cartoon sea creatures hanging on the blue walls, and fairy tale books and toys on the cabinets.

    This is obviously a children's room! When he first entered the locker, it wasn't like this outside! ! !

    Conan wondered if he remembered it wrong.

    But he obviously came from the locker...

    He turned his head to look at the place where he came out.

    Eh? ? ?

    Conan froze in place, then searched left and right in horror.

    What about lockers? ? ? Why became a children's wardrobe? ?

    In the end, he went straight into the closet again.

    Suddenly, he felt a pair of big hands grabbing his waist, and he was forced to hug him out.

    Conan turned his head and saw the person holding him clearly, then his pupils shrank and his heart beat violently.

    "Gin... Gin..."

    The next moment, Conan was hit on the head. It didn't hurt, but because of the inertia of being shot, he subconsciously shook his head.

    Conan:?

    Qin Jiu's tone was doting and helpless: "Damn boy, how many times have I told you that you are not allowed to call Dad by his name directly? If Mu Mu hears it, you will have to learn a lesson."

    Conan: "...Huh?"

    Huh huh huh? ? ? ? ? ?

    ∑(°口°)

    Did I hear correctly? Did you hear me right? ! Are you sure it's gin? ? Is Qin Jiu telling himself to call him dad? ? ?

    I am dreaming?

    Yes, I must be dreaming.

    Otherwise, how could I hear such a terrible thing!

    Hurry up and go back to sleep...

    "Sleepy?" Seeing him close his eyes, Qin Jiu rubbed his silver hair softly, then put Xiaodou Ding in the middle of the bed, covered the quilt, and was so careful that he didn't care. After the lights were turned off, a bedside lamp remained.