Extra Story: The Husband and Wife Transmigrate to the Original Story

return
[Quick Transmigration] Let the villain have a successor!
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 301 Extra Story: The Husband and Wife Transmigrate to the Original Story

    Lu Fengxian flourished under Cao Cao's hands, and by virtue of his superb ability, he suddenly became the number one general under Cao Cao's hands.

    However, although Lu Fengxian was very brave, the person who made Cao Cao miss him even more was Lu Fengxian's wife, Mr. Shi Mu.

    Don't get me wrong, it's not about personal obsession, but about business.

    Originally, he thought that Shi Mu was just a delicate flower who could only cling to Lu Fengxian, but he didn't expect that this delicate flower, when Lu Fengxian was in danger, resorted to tricks to turn the tide, not only rescued Lu Fengxian, but also turned the whole situation into safety.

    Even Guo Jia praised him.

    Moreover, in addition to his superior strategy, Shi Mu also has superb medical skills. As long as people are not dead, even if they have broken hands or legs, he will connect them for you.

    Guo Jia, who was about to die of illness, was dragged back from the ghost gate by Shi Mu.

    That's why Cao Cao has been coveting Shi Mu.

    It's a pity that Shi Mu didn't want to develop any career, he just wanted to be a salted fish, so Cao Cao had no choice but to be thankful that he had recruited Lu Fengxian under his command, and it was impossible for Shi Mu to go to other people.

    Every time Cao Cao thinks of this, he can't help but give Lu Fengxian an increase in salary and benefits, so that the other party will know how good he is and will not leave his master.

    It has to be said that Cao Cao's reward really went to Lu Fengxian's heart. He doesn't care about a false name in name, so it's better to discount it to him and let him buy some more food for Mu Mu.

    Lu Fengxian and Shi Mu's son, Lu Wen, is also a child prodigy, very smart. I don't know how Shi Mu taught his son. He is not only sensible, but also has a superior IQ.

    Cao Cao stared at Lu Wen's small figure with fiery eyes.

    He had to be nice to Lu Wen, but he couldn't flatter him too obviously. Right now, he could only secretly have someone stuff him with something, and the rest would have to wait for Lu Wen to grow up.

    The corner of Guo Jia's mouth twitched: "Your eyes look like a human trafficker who abducts children."

    Cao Cao: "..." After all, Shi Mu and Lu Fengxian were not around, so he definitely wanted Lu Wen to spend more time with each other and build a good relationship.

    And the two people Cao Cao mentioned, Lu Fengxian and Shi Mu, are indeed not there, and they are not in the original world, but in another world.

    ...

    Lu Fengxian looked at the dilapidated house in front of him with a confused face, "Mu Mu, where is our home?"

    They only left home for a few days, why does it feel like no one has lived in it for decades?

    Shi Mu: "Go and ask."

    Lu Fengxian went to ask, and was told that the place had been abandoned for more than ten years, and no one lived there.

    Lu Fengxian was confused.

    Could it be that they went the wrong way?

    Shi Mu thought of something, and said, "Probably not, I'll ask other people some questions."