Extra Story: Ordinary Daily Life

return
[Quick Transmigration] Let the villain have a successor!
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 211 Extra Story: Ordinary Daily Life

    The time-traveling girl is very honest, it should be said that she was fooled by Shi Mu. After she found that she couldn't beat this scheming man, and Lian Chengbi was happier than before, she became a salty fish who didn't care about anything. .

    Although she, a salted fish, also works part-time as a nanny to take care of Xiaobi.

    "Auntie?" Xiao Douding, who was walking forward with two short legs, tilted her head in doubt when she saw that the woman hadn't followed.

    Woohoo! Little Bi is so cute! QWQShe is dead!

    Lian Chengxing: "..." My aunt was stupid again.

    Her aunt is good at everything, but sometimes she is stupid. I heard from my father that my aunt was more stupid before, but now she is better. She actually thought of going against Mu Mu. In this comparison, my aunt's mind is indeed better now.

    Lian Chengyan still doesn't know what his image is like in Xiao Xiaobi's mind, no, it should be said that he has no image at all.

    Lian Chengyan took his hand, bent over and smiled and said, "Xiao Xiaobi, shall we go find Aunt Feng?"

    Lian Chengxing: "Auntie, my name is not Xiao Xiaobi, I have a name, and my name is Liancheng Xing!"

    Lian Chengyan: "Yeah, okay, aunt knows." Dare to do it next time.

    Lian Chengxing's palm-sized face sighed very maturely, forget it, he has said it many times himself, and there is nothing he can do if his aunt doesn't listen to him.

    Lian Chengxing: "Has Aunt Feng's baby turned one year old?" Lian Chengyan thought     for a while

    , "Ah... it should be soon."

At the beginning, I didn’t like Feng Siniang only because of the different camps I stood in. Later, after getting along with her, I found that she is loyal, kind-hearted, outspoken, and I can learn a lot of beauty by following her (this is the point )! Shen Bijun is so much better than White Lotus!

    Speaking of the white lotus, Mr. Shen Bi, I don't know how the other party is doing now.

    The last time I heard about Shen Bijun was a few years ago. There was no wedding between Lian Chengbi and Shen Bijun. Xiao Shishilang also went to steal the deer-cutting knife and met Shen Bijun just like the plot.

    It's just that this time without Lian Chengbi in the middle, the two soon fell in love. Although Mrs. Shen was playing the mandarin ducks during the period, it was nothing to this couple who were passionately in love. Anyway, Lian Cheng The last news Yan heard was that Xiao Shishilang and Shen Bijun had eloped and lived in seclusion.

    emmmmm, pretty much what they would do.

    Feng Siniang gave birth to twins, the two children did not know who they looked like, they were very solid, and they often cried loudly in the middle of the night, torturing Feng Siniang and Yang Kaitai tightly, every time the child cried, Yang Kaitai would be beaten by Feng Siniang. Si Niang woke up to coax the children. In short, Yang Kaitai, who finally married the goddess he had been thinking of, was in pain and happiness.

    "Aunt Feng, we're here to see you."

    "Little Xing'er is here, come in quickly." Feng Siniang smiled all over her face. She is already in her forties, but there are few wrinkles on her face, and her charm is still there. Perhaps because of the birth of a child, there is a bit of maternal brilliance on her body. "You haven't been here for a long time, my younger brother and sister miss you very much."