7

return
[Quick Transmigration] Let the villain have a successor!
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 45 The Blind Date Guest from the Moon——Blue and White 7

    It was already late, and the soft moonlight made the night even more deep and peaceful, and the moon's fine light fell on the leaves and branches.

    Suddenly, a white shadow skipped from the mottled black shadow.

    The evening wind blows gently, blowing the soft fur of the big white cat, and the leaves rustle.

    The big cat's blue and white eyes were deep and hollow, and its snow-white body nimbly landed on the wall.

    There was no one in the yard for a long time, and Sheren moved his ears to listen carefully to the sound.

    There is the sound of crackling firewood, and the sound of cooking.

    On the way here, he was very determined, but when he actually came back here, Sheren hesitated a little, stretched out his front foot hesitantly, and retracted it again.

    It's better not to go...

    He has been gone for such a long time, it was dark, Shi Mu didn't even come to him, he must not care about him!

    Moreover, he has already seen through Shi Mu's "trickery", if Shi Mu finds out, he will definitely become angry from embarrassment! Besides, he didn't even apologize to himself. If he took the initiative to find Shi Mu, he would definitely think that he had compromised first! !

    The more Otsutsuki Sheren thought about it, the more angry he became, and finally decided:

    Yes! Hide for a while——!

    The smell of cooking in the air was smelled by the big cat.

    It smells so good.

    This smell...

    Sheren shrugged his nose, and then his eyes lit up.

    It tastes like fried crispy fish! ! The qaq

    big cat circled anxiously on the wall.

    This earthling is too treacherous! Actually made his favorite fried crispy fish to tempt him! !

    Huh, that's not right...Suddenly, a flash of light flashed in Sheren's mind.

    Shi Mu didn't seem to realize that he had discovered his identity yet!

    It's completely untenable for the other party to come to him to apologize, so he doesn't have to worry about face, he can ask Shi Mu for food!

    "Meow~!!"

    ↑Speaking so much, it's not an excuse for eating!

    "Meow meow meow~~!!"

    The big cat ran into the kitchen, jumped onto the stove and kept meowing.

    Shi Mu paused for a moment, and said as if nothing had happened: "Where did you go to play? Why have you been there for so long?

    " Just disappear.

    "I thought..."

    Why? Sheren intuits that the unspoken words of the other party are very important. But when he was about to listen carefully, Shi Mu just smiled and didn't speak any more.

    I don't know why, Sheren always feels uneasy, with a heart full of ups and downs, subconsciously walks to Shi Mu's side, imitating ordinary cats, rubbing his body against the young man's arm non-stop.