4

return
[Quick Transmigration] Let the villain have a successor!
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 68 All squinting eyes are black-bellied——Brown 4

    Breakfast is simple pancakes, fruit and hot milk. Aizen has never eaten this before, but after trying it, it tastes pretty good.

    So this is the food of this world?

    "You did it?"

    "Yeah." Shi Mu was holding the quilt to drink milk, and nodded when he heard this, not knowing that the corner of his mouth was stained with milk.

    This human has some redeeming qualities.

    Lan Ran raised her eyebrows, stretched out her finger and nodded her mouth, "Here."

    Shi Mu tilted his head in confusion.

    Seeing the cute and stupid look of the other party, Lan Ran smiled, and nodded his mouth again, "Here is..." Before he

    could finish speaking, Shi Mu stood up and quickly moved over to the corner of his mouth. side dropped a kiss.

    Aizen: "!!!"

    Aizen's heart beat violently, and he admitted that he was a little scared! She turned her head subconsciously, and the kiss that originally landed on the corner of her mouth moved to her lips in an instant.

    The lips of the two touched each other, and both of them could see the astonishment on the other's face. Shi Mu quickly backed away and retreated to his position, pretending to be an ostrich with a blushing face.

    Aizen: ...

    What happened? He was kissed by a man just now, right? ? ?

    Yes, that's right! He was actually kissed by a man! !

    Lan Ran's heart was churning, he took a deep breath, and continued to say what he hadn't finished just now: "You got something on the corner of your mouth——"

    Shi Mu was shocked, and then his cheeks turned red at a speed visible to the naked eye, and he wiped the corner of his mouth in a panic , Said: "Yes, sorry qaq, I thought... I thought you wanted me to kiss you..."

    Aizen: What kind of family can raise such a stupid person?

    Could it be that in this world, it's normal for men to kiss men? If he shows resistance, will he reveal his identity?

    Thinking for a moment, Lan Ran smiled like a good old man: "It's okay, I don't blame you."

    Shi Mu's face was already red like a tomato, he lowered his head and sipped milk, his eyes glanced here and there, and when he met the man's gaze, he quickly move away.

    Aizen frowned.

    It's kinda cute.

    ...

    Because I thought it was not good for Aizen to keep his upper body naked, so when I was free in the morning, Shi Mu went to a nearby clothing store to buy men's clothes and pants. Afraid that Aizen would be in a hurry, Shi Mu ran away back.

    When I came back, I saw Aizen playing with the TV.

    "I bought the clothes..."

    Lan Ran saw that he was a little out of breath, and couldn't understand what the other party was thinking, and said with a smile, "Thank you."

    Shi Mu blushed and shook his head, took out the clothes from his pocket, He bought a large size, which a man should be able to fit.

    Lan Ran was about to take clothes into the room to change, when she heard Shi Mu holding one of the pockets, and said softly: "There is this fat time...the fat time changes frequently, so I bought some more..."