6

return
[Quick Transmigration] Let the villain have a successor!
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 56 The Magician Playing Cards - Red 6

    The three children are very good in women's clothing, and Shi Mu is satisfied with the photo shoot.

    As expected of Mitsumi the Hunter, she's so cute! Especially the youngest Yier fan, with big cat eyes and long black and soft hair, she is a cute little lolita!

    Shi Mu couldn't help but take a few more photos of Yi Ermi.

    Finally, after taking the photo of the three of them, Shi Mu sat back on the sofa and looked through the book contentedly.

    Sanmei's women's clothing is all here! If it is sold, it will definitely sell for a big price! No, no, it is also very valuable to collect!

    When Shi Mu thought about it, he was a little excited.

    Hisoka and Alo looked at each other, tacitly did not interrupt the boy trapped in his own world, and wanted to sneak away and find a place to change the clothes.

    Anyway, Shi Mu took photos, so even if they didn't wear them, they wouldn't get angry, and at most they would skip a little food.

    "Oh, yes, I almost forgot one thing..."

    Shi Mu suddenly remembered something about cleaning the room just now, and asked Hiso who was about to sneak away: "What about your fat time, Hiso? Why have you never seen you?" Have you ever washed it before? All A Luo’s are washed and dried on the balcony! Your balcony is actually clean!”

    Hisoka’s body froze suddenly: “…”

    A Luo who was lying on the gun inexplicably: “… ..." Don't use me as an example for this kind of thing!

    Shi Mu glanced under Hisuo, and said, "Could it be that you haven't changed your fat times?"

    Hisuo was in a trance for a moment, always feeling that this sentence seemed familiar.

    "Or...you didn't wear it at all?"

    With these words, the eyes of the other two people in the room fell on Hisoka's lower body.

    Hisoka's mouth twitched: "...I threw it away~ ◆"

    Shi Mu frowned: "You will throw it away in the case of Meteor Street? I don't believe it, come here and take off your pants and let me see."

    Xi Suo: "... Mu Musang..." There are outsiders here, save me some face...

    "How shy are you?" Shi Mu showed no expression, and drove out Yi Ermi and A Luo who wanted to watch the fun .

    "It's fine now."

    Hisoka, who was still just a young man, hadn't become an unscrupulous old pervert: ... always felt inexplicably ashamed.

    Yi Ermi and A Luo: "..."

    It seems that if you have nothing to do in the future, you should not mess with Teacher Shi.

    The two waited tacitly outside the door, and they swore that they definitely didn't want to watch Hisoka's excitement! It's just that the clothes are in the house and need to be changed!

    After they waited for Hisoka to come out, he had already changed into his lovely pettiskirt, and there was nothing wrong with him except his face was a little dark.

    A Luo looked down at Hisoka curiously, and asked, "Have you worn it yet?"

    If he didn't break out in silence, he would become perverted in silence. Hisoka, who was originally a little pervert, became even more perverted, and cast a wink at A Luo , said: "Uh huh~ Do you want to see the little apple too~★"