6-10

return
[Quick Transmigration] Let the villain have a successor!
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 244 Gu: The Infatuated Traitor of the Master's School——Senior Brother 6

    The three returned to Wudang, Shi Mu left them under the pretext of having something to do, found a place where no one was around, disappeared again, and returned to Song Qingshu's side.

    Song Qingshu frowned when he saw Shi Mu coming back, and a smile appeared on the corner of his mouth.

    "Qingshu is very happy?"

    Song Qingshu said with a smile: "Yeah, I haven't seen Uncle Fifth for ten years, and I miss him very much."

    "You were only four years old at that time..."

    "Back then Qingshu knew the world." Song Qingshu didn't want him to continue talking, and urged: "Uncle Seven, hurry up."

    Mo Shenggu patted him on the shoulder happily, "Okay, I'll take you there, I also heard that Uncle Fifth has married a wife and had children , My wife is a great beauty."

    At this moment, he no longer remembered what he was wondering about just now.

    Song Qingshu glanced at Mo Shenggu, who was smiling silly and sweetly: Did Uncle Seven really experience in the Jianghu for a year?

    And beauty?

    He couldn't deny it in his heart, how beautiful could it be more beautiful than a goblin?

    ...

    Although Zhang Cuishan and Yin Susu are middle-aged, it does not prevent them from seeing their good looks when they were young. One is handsome and thick, and the other is graceful. Song Qingshu looked at the two strange couples in front of him, and he understood in his heart After leaving them, they are my fifth uncle and fifth aunt.

    Yu Lianzhou: "Qing Shu is here, come here quickly, this is your Fifth Master Uncle and Fifth Aunt."

    Song Qingshu called out obediently: "Fifth Master Uncle, Fifth Aunt."

    Zhang Cuishan sighed: "This is Qing Shu, the son of the elder brother. , have grown so big, you were only four years old when I left."

    Song Qingshu pursed his lips and smiled embarrassedly.

    Mo Shenggu looked around them and asked doubtfully, "Didn't you say that Fifth Brother had a child? Where is that child?"

    Speaking of the child, it immediately brought up the sadness of the couple, and Song Qingshu also knew that their child Zhang Wuji was robbed on the way back, and his life and death are unknown now.

    Song Qingshu frowned: "Fifth Uncle and Fifth Aunt, don't worry too much, Junior Brother Wuji is lucky, he will be fine in the end." Yin Susu smiled at him: "Thank     you

    , Qingshu."

After coming out, Song Qingshu really accepted her sincerely, and the pain of losing his beloved son was finally relieved.

    After saying hello, Song Qingshu took a step back consciously, and stood in an inconspicuous corner.

    Shi Mu stood side by side with him, hugging his waist and frowning: "Little Qingshu, how long do you have to stay here, it's so boring."

    Song Qingshu whispered: "Mumu, please bear with it, okay? Wait a minute I'll give you a peach blossom crystal cake."

    Mingming is only fourteen years old, much younger than Shi Mu, but there is no sense of disobedience when he says it in a doting tone, if it weren't for Shi Mu, he could see that the other party is young He thought that the age of the two of them had changed.