11-13 end

return

[Quick Transmigration] Let the villain have a successor!

traditional

set up

turn off the lights

big

middle

Small

Chapter 266 Ancient: The Prince Who Failed the Rebellion—Resurnamed Murong 11

    Xiao Feng regained consciousness, opened his eyes, looked at some dilapidated roofs, and thought that the dead people were conscious...

    His throat was dry and his abdomen was empty, Xiao Feng blinked his dry eyes, and the moment his body moved, he was caught by this Murong Fu, who happened to enter the room at that time, looked at it.

    Murong Fu stood at the door, casually said: "Are you awake?"

    The other party was facing the light, the light was a bit dazzling, Xiao Feng squinted his eyes subconsciously, and after seeing who was coming, his face remained unchanged, and said: "I didn't expect Xiao to die. Afterwards, the first person I saw in the underworld was Young Master Murong."

    Xu Shi didn't speak for a long time, his voice was like an old raven being strangled by the neck, and the rustling sound made people's ears hurt.

    Murong Fu glanced at him blankly, and put the kettle on the table: "Don't compare me with you, I won't die even if you die."

    Xiao Feng: "Mr. Murong, why should you deceive yourself..."

    Murong Fu was too lazy Confused with him about who died and who didn't, she yelled out the door: "Ah Zi—!"

    Ah Zi's washing hands shook, subconsciously put down the laundry, and stumbled over: "I I'm here! Master Fu, what are your orders?"

    Murong Fu: "Your lover is awake, tell him about your current situation, otherwise he will think this is about the Underworld."

    AhZi's expression was excited when she heard the words: "Brother-in-law... …Brother-in-law woke up?”

    “Brother-in-law——!”

    Xiao Feng was shocked by the sudden voice, and before he studied it carefully, a figure appeared in front of him, threw himself on him and cried loudly: “Brother-in-law, you finally woke up! , brother-in-law——oooo—"

    Xiao Feng was at a loss, put his hand lightly on her back, and said uncertainly: "Ah Zi? You're dead too?"

    As soon as he said the words, he was startled suddenly, remembering The last memory, by the way, he vaguely remembered that Ah Zi jumped off the cliff with him, and it was only right that Ah Zi died.

    Ah Zi cried and laughed: "Brother-in-law, I am not dead, you are not dead, neither of us is dead! We are still alive!"

    Xiao Feng was stunned: "Impossible, I suffered such a serious injury, and I fell from the cliff. I jumped down... By the way, the wound on my body..."

    The man subconsciously buried his head in looking for his wound, and then touched the gauze wrapped around his chest.

    When a person is dead, in the underworld, it is impossible to bandage his wound, so Xiao Feng once again survived a catastrophe and was rescued by others?

    etc!

    Could it be that the person who saved him was...

    Xiao Feng looked at Murong Fu and frowned: "You saved me?"