7-12 end

return
[Quick Transmigration] Let the villain have a successor!
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 181 The Thunder and Lightning in the Fairy—Golden Cancan~7

    After imprisoning Shi Mu, Laxus was finally able to sleep soundly.

    Laxus was the first one to wake up every time the next day

    , and this time was no exception. He let go of the young man who had been in his arms all night, and his spirit was unprecedentedly good, even though he was kicked awake several times last night.

    It’s nice to have a humanoid pillow, but at the same time I feel a little pity, this is the last time, there will be no next time.

    After washing up, he picked up Shi Mu, who was sleeping like a piglet, as usual, and took him to the toilet to wipe his face and wash his hands.

    "Head up."

    "Head down."

    "Open your mouth."

    "Ah..."

    The toothbrush was stuffed into his mouth, and Shi Mu finally woke up and could do it himself.

    After washing, Shi Mu went back to the room and changed his clothes, impatiently sharing the dream he had yesterday with the blond man. "Laxus, I dreamed about a scary octopus monster yesterday, and I fought him all night!"

    The corner of Laxus's mouth twitched: "Oh, and then, who won."

    Shi Mu giggled: "Of course I won Yeah, it's a pity that I woke up not long after, and I didn't enjoy the joy of victory."

    Laxus: "Oh." That's me waking up, idiot.

    Today's weather is very good, the air is bathed in fresh sunshine and morning dew, the brilliant light, the blue sky stretches as far as the eye can see, the blue sky, like a quiet painting.

    When the two left the hostel, Shi Mu felt better when he saw the fine weather, "This weather is really suitable for outings."

    Laxus: "I didn't think about it, there are still tasks to do."

    Shi Mu : "Of course I know, I'm just talking."

    Laxus: "..." Your eager expression doesn't look like you're just talking casually.

    "Laxas, can you carry me?"

    Laxus squatted down helplessly. Shi Mu smiled and was about to throw himself on his back when he suddenly realized something and looked behind him suddenly. Anxious.

    "Wait, my tail is gone!! Laxus, where's my tail?"

    No wonder he felt that something was missing when he woke up in the morning. It turned out that there was no tail!

    Laxus was also surprised by the reflex arc, it has been such a long time, did this person realize that the tail is missing now? If one day he disappears, will this person have to wait a long time to react?

    "Laxas, my tail disappeared... qaq"

    "Don't cry yet." Laxus was most afraid of seeing Shi Mu cry, and said, "Your tail should have been taken back by yourself. You didn't cry before. Did it just pop up out of nowhere?"

    Shi Mu was stunned for a moment, "Yes..."

    He touched his eager buttocks, and asked, "Then when will they come out again?"