Extra Story: The Derailed Plot (1-2)

return
[Quick Transmigration] Let the villain have a successor!
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 254 Extra Story: The Derailed Plot (Part 1)

    Zhang Wuji felt that he himself was both unfortunate and lucky. Unfortunately, he was taken away by bad guys when he was a child, and he was poisoned by the cold. He trusted others too easily, so he fell off the cliff. But fortunately, he was also lucky. He survived the fall from the cliff, and obtained the Nine Suns Divine Art, which exposed him to the cold poison in his body.

    He fell from the cliff and broke his leg. A woman named Zhuer rescued him. Originally, he wanted to go directly to Wudang to meet his parents, but he heard that people from the six sects besieged Guangmingding. He thought that his grandfather was a member of Mingjiao. , He happened to hear that the uncles and uncles of the Wudang faction would also go, so he changed his mind.

    It's just that he didn't expect that on the way, he ran into someone from the Emei Sect.

    When the people from the Emei School forced him to ask him about the whereabouts of his adoptive father on his birthday, he always kept this matter in his mind, so even if there was someone he knew in the Emei School, Zhou Zhiruo, he didn't have a good impression of Emei.

    He pretended to be a disabled person lying on a wooden frame, and watched with cold eyes how these people from the Emei Sect discussed how to deal with Mingjiao. I thought in my heart that I had to find an opportunity to report the letter.

    This opportunity waited until Guangmingding. He represented Mingjiao in the battle and defeated people from other sects, but he still had no chance to say it.

    Zhang Wuji was secretly adjusting the internal force in his body. Suddenly, his eyes lit up, because he saw very familiar clothes walking towards the distance. Although the young man leading the team was very strange, he still recognized Wudang at a glance. Besides, there are quite a few familiar people and uncles around the young man, even his father is among them.

    Miejue Shitai, who was originally indifferent, saw the Wudang faction who had arrived late, especially the young man at the head, and his face suddenly darkened, and he said coldly: "Your Wudang has such a big appearance, and the siege of the Demon Sect is so big. It’s actually a long time coming, I’m afraid it’s not because he has a relationship with the Demon Cult, so he deliberately let the water go?!”

    Zhang Wuji: Tsk! I really still don't like this old nun!

    The young man in the lead smiled softly with a good temper, but his words did not mean to save her face at all, "Since the teacher knows that our Wudang is only here for a formality, why bother to say it?"

    Juejue: "You—"

    "Pff—" Mingjiao people couldn't help but burst out laughing when they heard this.

    The Ming Cult members who were originally unhappy because there were Wudang sects involved in the siege of Guangmingding, felt much better.

    Because of the injury, the white-browed Eagle King, who was pale, couldn't help laughing, a blush appeared on his face.

    Zhang Wuji was shocked: Damn, this young man is so tough! Are you not afraid of exterminating this old nun?

    Miejue Shitai... Juejue Shitai didn't dare to do anything because she couldn't beat her.

    Of course, she won't say this, and she can't afford to lose this person in front of her apprentices.

    Miejue Shitai looked at the person next to the young man: "You are good disciples of Wudang Sect! Is this how juniors treat seniors?!"