6

return
[Quick Transmigration] Let the villain have a successor!
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 44 The Blind Date Guest from the Moon——Blue and White 6 (Part 2)

    Hinata? ? ? ! ! !

    White pupils, long lavender hair, and the battle uniform of the Hyuga family, who is it if it's not Hinata?

    She, why is she here? ?

    By the way, this is the Hyuga clan, she should be here.

    Sheren was a little dazed, after all, it was the other person she had proposed some time ago and had liked.

    He thought he would be excited and delighted, but at this moment, he couldn't make any waves, instead, he was completely occupied by another person.

    "Whose cat is this? Why is it here?" Hinata Xinyue stretched out her hand to touch him, but Sheren dodged subconsciously.

    Thinking that the big cat was wary of strangers, Hinata said in a light tone: "Cat, where is your master?"

    She saw the small scarf on the big cat's neck, and smiled involuntarily at the corner of her mouth.

    It seems that its owner is a very ingenious girl.

    Owner?

    Sheren glanced back subconsciously, then twisted back holding his breath.

    Hmph, that guy is not his master!

    "Are you lost? Where is your home?" Hinata looked at the direction it was looking at, and stretched out her hand to hold it in her arms, "I'll take you home." Sheren stared at

    her Outstretched hands, another pair of hands reaching out to hug him in the same posture flashed in my mind, I forgot to dodge for a moment, and only woke up when Hinata's hands touched him, and subconsciously waved those hands away.

    "Hiss..." Hinata's finger was scratched by the cat's paw.

    "What's the matter with this cat?!"

    The Hinata family member who stood beside Hinata frowned angrily, and stretched out his hand to grab it forcibly.

    An animal actually scratched their "princess".

    Sheren felt a little guilty.

    He actually scratched Hinata.

    "I'm fine, it's just a small hole." Hinata stopped him.

    "Since it doesn't want others to touch it, let's go and get a bowl to decorate and put something to eat here."

    "You... are so kind!"

    Sheren is proud: She is indeed the woman I once fell in love with!

    Hey wait, why did he say once?

    "...By the way, are there people living in that direction?" Hinata suddenly pointed to a direction and asked the person next to her.

    It was the most remote place in Hinata's house, and it was also the place closest to the back of the mountain. It stands to reason that there is no one right.

    Sheren found that the direction she pointed was exactly the direction he was looking at just now, and it was also the place where Shi Mu lived.

    He was puzzled, obviously Shimu lived in the Hyuga family, why would Hinata not know if anyone lived in that place?