5

return
[Quick Transmigration] Let the villain have a successor!
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 97 The Noble Dog Demon - White 5

    Seshengwan stayed with Shimu all night, and it was a little cold at night, but the white dog's hair is very thick and soft, and the little milk cat is so small that it can completely hide itself under the white dog's fur. So Shi Mu didn't feel the cool breeze at night at all.

    Shi Mu, who is mildly fuzzy: I really want to become a human and lick this dog immediately! ! ! Plush is too comfortable! _(:3」∠)_

    Shimu's body stayed in the soft hair, only one head protruded, proudly showing off: "Kill~ Let me tell you, I am super powerful now! I have many, many subordinates! Next time your father comes to drive me away, I will beat him!"

    After finishing speaking, he looked at Bai Quan with some apprehensive eyes: "I will hit me softly..."

    Sesshomaru didn't care, he beat him all the time. But father, let alone this kitten that even he can't beat, "It's up to you."

    Little did he know that Shi Mu, who had recovered his strength, could hold father and son together on the ground and rub together.

    "Yeah!" The little milk cat nodded, and began to ramble on about some trivial matters.

    "Let me tell you, this group of leopard cats is very pitiful, and they have special personalities! Two, do you know what it means? It just means stupid. The brain circuit is completely different from ours. There is also a leopard cat named Erhuzi, It's very funny. When we first met, it actually wanted to take me back as a child bride. In the end, I became its leader. Now every time I see me on the road, I can't wait to stay away. The expression of regret is very funny. ..."

    Sesshomaru paused: "It wants to catch you as a child bride?"

    Shi Mu: "Yeah, haha, there are two other leopard cats too, and they even discussed how to allocate the number of days I will be an adult."

    Sesshomaru's golden eyes There was a flash of killing intent.

    Shi Mu didn't notice the strangeness of the white dog, and continued to talk about what he saw him experience, "Leopard cats all live in caves, because I became the boss, so I chose a very big cave, thinking When Shasha comes, we can sleep together! I also killed a bear and used its fur as a cushion. Of course, his fur is not as comfortable as Shasha..."

    The little milk cat speaks slowly and clearly, and his voice is soft and waxy, which is very nice. When he talked about some shy things he saw in the leopard cat group, his tone became a little soft and sneaky, like sharing a little secret Same, said: "Also, I found... those ocelot cats are very unscrupulous, as long as they look at each other pleasingly, and the other party agrees, they will immediately get into caves or small woods! Hey~ I'm not ashamed~ !"

    Sesshomaru: "..."

    "What about you?" He was a little worried that the other party would follow suit.

    Shi Mu blinked her cute eyes, how could you say such words to pollute Zai Zai's ears? Hey, he is still a pure little cub!

    Sesshomaru who understood what he meant: "..."

    Shi Mu shook his tail and said, "Don't worry about Shasha, I like Shasha the most~ When I become an adult, even if I want to mate, it will be with Shasha Mating~!"

    Sesshomaru: "I'm not..."

    "Shousha must promise me, you can't mate with other dogs when you become an adult~" Shi Mu shook his tail proudly: "But killing me Killing definitely has no chance, I will watch you!"