9

return
[Quick Transmigration] Let the villain have a successor!
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 101 The Noble Dog Demon——White 9 (Part 2)

    The leopard cat demon in the northwest was defeated.

    And the defeat was miserable, and those who could show their strength were almost dead.

    Only the Four Heavenly Kings who escaped by chance were left, and a few weak and young ocelots who had not joined the battlefield were left alone.

    They fled to Shi Mu's territory in the east, and Sesshomaru who was chasing them stopped when they saw the direction they were fleeing from.

    Shi Mu accepted the leopard cats with a smile. Except for the Four Heavenly Kings, they all didn't have much blood on their hands. Shi Mu set the rules for them. Of course, the small and weak ones were quickly accommodated, but they looked strong. The Leopard Cat Four Heavenly Kings, Shi Mu locked them in a small dark room with a smile, and taught them how to be a good monster.

    Sensing the aura of Sesshomaru, Shi Mu ran out happily, and the whole cat jumped on him: "Here comes the killing~"

    Sesshomaru was full of killing intent because of the battle with the leopard cat demon. At that moment, he instantly restrained himself, his eyes softened, "The group of leopard cat monsters, are you ready to accept them?" "

    Yeah." Shi Mu nodded and blinked cautiously, "Brother, are you angry~ ?”

    Every time I think that I have done something wrong and I will make Sesshomaru angry, I only know how to praise others and call my little brother to act like a baby and beg for mercy.

    Sesshomaru, who thought it was nothing at first, wanted to show an angry expression, so that he could hear this guy calling him little brother more.

    No, no, how could he have such an idea? !

    The upright Sesshomaru felt disgusted by his own thoughts, but couldn't hold back the eagerness in his heart.

    "No..." Sesshomaru was silent for a while, and finally the demon defeated the angel of justice, and said, "I'm a little angry." "Mu Mu, my

    little brother is not angry~" Shi Mu thought that the other party was really angry Yes, because for the first time he has spoken out his thoughts! When nervous, Mu tilted his head up, rubbed against the other's neck, and kissed his side face with cat lips flatteringly.

    Where Shi Mu didn't pay attention, the corners of Sesshomaru's mouth hooked up, and then he quickly leveled off and regained his expressionless face. The feeling of blaming myself for lying a little bit disappeared in an instant, and I wanted to tell such lies a few more times.

    After a while, Sesshomaru, who felt that it was almost done, reluctantly said, "This is not an example."

    "Yeah!" Shi Mu breathed a sigh of relief, and quickly nodded in agreement.

    Sesshomaru: Why did you promise so quickly?

    Shi Mu didn't know what the other party was thinking, and thought of what he was going to do, he asked sideways: "Shasha, will your parents allow you to marry a cat?" Shi Mu asked many questions like this over the years,

    so Sesshomaru didn't think much, and said with certainty: "No."

    "Oh no..." The white cat shrugged its ears, it seemed that he could only propose marriage.

    Sesshomaru frowned: "Why are you asking this?"

    Shi Mu: "I have to be prepared at all times that my husband's family doesn't like me after I get married with Shasha!"