6-12 end

return
[Quick Transmigration] Let the villain have a successor!
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 294 Dragon and Phoenix among People——Lu Fengxian 6

    Sister Mu Mu kissed him=liked him=agreed to be his wife=Sister Mu Mu is his wife!

    Lu Fengxian has his own set of fallacies, holding his kissed side face, he decided that he won't wash his face these days!

    When Shi Mu finished tidying up the things on the table, he saw Lu Fengxian still standing there with his face in his hands and a smirk, the corners of his mouth even dripping with crystal clear saliva.

    Shi Mu: "..."

    Throwing the handkerchief on his face, "Wipe the drool."

    "Oh..."

    Anyway, Lu Feng who came over subconsciously wiped the drool, and then waited for him to see who he was holding in his hand. After picking up the handkerchief, he clenched it tightly, and immediately put the handkerchief in his pocket and packed it.

    This is what sister Mu Mu gave him, so it belongs to him!

    Shi Mu: No, I didn't give it to you!

    But Shi Mu thought that the other party took so many things for him today, so he didn't say anything, and acquiesced that Lu Fengxian took away his only remaining handkerchief.

    "Sister Mu Mu, I want to play games."

    Shi Mu glanced at him, and said speechlessly, "I'm afraid you didn't come here just for the games, did you?"

    Lu Fengxian said firmly: "Although the games are very fun, but— ——I came here because Sister Mu Mu is here with me!"

    Shi Mu: "Oh..."

    Lu Fengxian became anxious when he saw that he was acting extremely indifferent, and blurted out what was on his mind, "Sister Mu Mu, you How can you doubt my love for you?!"

    Shi Mu: "Ah? I don't doubt it! I never doubted that you like me."

    Lu Fengxian was satisfied: "Yeah, that's good!"

    Shi Mu sighed helplessly, and under Lu Fengxian's excited and expectant eyes, he took out the mobile phone and handed it to him, "Here, play with your mobile phone for a while, and I have to clean up. You'll come over after cleaning."

    Lu Feng took it first, looked at the phone reluctantly, then at Shi Mu, and then at the phone...

    Finally, he honestly put down the phone and helped Shi Mu Mu did the housework together.

    Sister Mu Mu is so small, even if the house is not too big, it will take a long time to tidy up, so Lu Feng, who loves his wife, rolled up his sleeves first, and began to help Shi Mu clean up the house.

    Shi Mu looked at him with a smile.

    When Lu Fengxian saw the smiling expression of Mu Mu's sister, Lu Fengxian smiled happily and pretended to wipe the sweat from his forehead. He was very happy to come to disturb the hygiene tomorrow.

    ↑The person who is addicted to cleaning.

    Shi Mu looked at the darkening sky outside, and said, "It's getting late, should you go home with me? Your parents will be worried if they haven't seen you for such a long time." Lu Fengxian followed

    suit Looked outside, touched Shi Mu's head again, and said casually: "It's okay, I have already told my parents today, if I go back late today, there is no need to leave a light for me, I will go to bed directly today Here."