Chapter 4

Baba leave this. A girl near 22 shouted at her father. While snatching a bear bottle from his hand.

YOU ShUt Up teri maa ke jane ke baad tu hi to mere paise ka rasta h or tu paise nhi de rhi h . That man shouted.

HN HUM NHI DENGE PAISE. That girl again shouted.

Teri himmat kese hui humse zaban ldane ki Ashii. Baap h hum tumhare.

"Yaad h apko? baba wese koi baap apni beti ka souda krne ke liye log nhi laatee h ". "Ashika said" And that was it. she felt a sting pain on her left cheecks. And she directly landed on the floor.

Tuu meri jayedat h jo humko meri biwi deke gyi h Smjhi tum. Hum tumhare sath jo mrzi krenge or tujhe apni maa se kiya hua wada yaad to yaad h n. Teri maa ne to dahej di nhi thi tu uska hrzana bharegi abb tu,yaa to phir paise dede mere Saying this he took out his belt and started beating her.

After 10 min he stopped beating her.
She stood up from there, her whole body was hurting because of pain. She wanted to give her father all that money but she was not able to give it to him because she was not strong Fanincially. She applied ointment.

Her tears was slowly leaving her eye's. But it was common for her. She took shower and did some makeup to hide her marks given by her father. then she went to her dhaba to earn some money for her collage fees.

Aree beta ji aap kb ayi. Akansha said
(Akansha do job in her dhaba as servant)

Hnnn. "She said".

They started there work.

Time skip.......

Now it was time for her to go back to home. She never go to her home at night because she don't trust her father. At the morning she visit her so called home and then dress up for her collage after returning from collage she again visit her home and after giving some money to her so called she went for her dhaba. And at night she used to close the counter of her dhaba and sleep there on the floor.

Laying on floor she was smiling sadly looking at the sky.

Kya kismat h n maa meri, "saying this she wiped her tears which was coming from her eye continuously.

Then she remember a time when she was begging for some money at the road. She was just 12 yrs old that time.

Next morning..

She went to her father's house and gave him some money. Then she return to her collage.

___________________________________________

pov :At upadhyay House.

Hey bhagwan aaj meri beti interview pass kr jaye bsss. Iqra prayed for her daughter to shiv ji.

Maaa apki beti naa pass hone wli dekhna aap. "Aman said pulling his imaginary collar.

Iqra slapped aman's head and pulled his ear ." Shut up subh subh bol agrr abb meri beti pass nhi hui n to meine teko jhaaru se marna h smjha tuuu. "Iqra said in anger.

Aree maaa, maa mere kaan choro wo dekho apki beti aaa gyi. " Aman said while trying to free his ear from her mother. iqra looked at the stair from where a beautiful girl was coming down while running. She was wearing beautiful kurti .

She came in the living area and snatched the Apple which was on her brothers hand.

Mummy dekh loooo. "Aman shouted in frustration.

VANI. Iqra shouted slightly

Kuu krti h tu ese bacche ke apple kuu chinn liya tune. "Iqra said.

Ye kl meri cherries kha gya tha. She said and flipped her hair while eating .

Or tu jo mera mango juice pii gyi thi woo. " Aman said.

Orr tuu mere chocolate kha gya tha woo. "Vani said.

Orr tu jo daily anchar kha jati h woo. "Aman said.

Orr tune jo kl vase toor diya tha wooo. " Vani said.

ARE PAGLL BHAI BEHAN DONO CHUP HO JAYO DONO. "Iqra shouted in frustration.

Orrr Aman kl vase tune tora tha. "Iqra glare at her son.

Orr tu ancharr chura ke khati h . Iqra shoot galre to vani.

Sorry maa both said together. While looking down.

Accha maa mein chlti hu collage. "Vani said.

Oo madam tu interview ke liye jaa rhi thi n?? "Aman asked.

Ooo bewkoofon ke srdar mera collage selection hua h bhul gya tuu. Aaj usi ka interview h. She said and picked her key of bike.

After collage interview...
Time skip...

Kya hua beta tera chehra kuu udass h. Iqra asked her daughter when she saw her sad ,after returning from collage.

Kya hua di tu sad kuu h agrr selection nhi bhi hua to koi baat nhi n tuu usse accha deserve krti h. "Aman said to her sister to console her.

Vani looked up to see her mother and brother tensed face.

I-i a-am -selected." Vani said with teary eye's and smiling face.

Then why are you sad di? "Aman said .

Because I have to leave the house. "Vani replied while looking down.

What? Suku where you have to go then beta?I didn't understand. " Iqra asked.

Mumma I have to shift to Delhi ." She replied sadly.

Then it's good n beta ." Iqra said.

Yess ye to acchi baat h n di tu bahara jayegi tb hi to duniya ghumegi tere bahane mein bhi ghum lunga n." Aman said.

Tumlogon ke bina kese rahungi mein wahan." Vani said while hugging her brother.

Diii tu jinta kuu krr rhi h janti h n tu apne bhai ko mein wahan pe tere pass jldi aunga. "Aman said while cupping her face.

Vani hugged Aman and started sobbing.
Kise ldungi mein wahan. " Vani said.

Oo accha mein tujhe ladne ke liye chaiye. "Aman said .

Hnn tooo. " Vani said while trying to control her emotions.

Httttt ja tuu. "Aman said, he was also trying to control his tears.

Iqra was adoring there kids.

Accha tujhe jana kb h? Iqra asked.

Kall. "Vani replied.

______________ {end} __________________

Hey my dear potato chip's I thought to update the chapter on 7th March but your love made me do it today so here is our other two laxmi of the book.

Comment krna Mt bhulna orr hann vote krna to bilkul hi mt bhulna.

(Don't forget to comment and vote)

Abb next chapter thore din baad ayega well thank you so much my beautiful soul family.
___________________________________________