Chapter 6

Suryaveer pov :

Resting on my bed I was staring at the top of the room wall.

My mind was consumed by her thought.

"Isha" '.word slipped from my mouth and a small smile plastered on my face .

I saw her in France when she was their .
I was there because because of some land deal's.

I remember she was wearing red color printed frock. She was looking so angelic. From that day I collected all the  information about her. I started adoring her since that day,but from distance, I never had the courage to say something to her . And when mom told me that we are going to see rista for me , i was damn tensed and I thought to reject the proposal but when I saw her and got to know that she the girl for me.

"I know that she had 3,4 boyfriends in the past and she expected marriage from each of them but they all lefted her . Her trust on love broke 4 time's that's why she stopped trusting on love . She tried to trust on her destiny four time's but she failed ,everytime.I will make sure that she will again gona trust on love . That's my promise to my Mrs. Future isha suryaveer singh khurana". I said thi in my mind.

I took out my phone and started admiring her photo which was on my wallpaper. I smiled and then I don't know when I slept.
___________________________________________

Pov : shourya

I woke up at 4:00 A. M, and then got fresh and then I went down stairs. Mom was there with tiffin box. I touched her feet to take blessing and then went from there.

It took us 5 hours to went to Bihar.
I came out from my car and looked around, Bihar was so beautiful.

"Anshuman"., I called one of my team member.

"Yes sir". He replied

"Track the location of Nishant". " I orderd him.

"Ok sir". He said.

My eye's captured the view of beautiful temple.

"Ishan"?  I called another team member.
What is the name of the temple? I asked to him as he was from bihar.

"Sir this is Ashok dham . This mandir is very famous here". He replied.

"Oo. I want to go inside, do you want to join"? I asked him.

"Yes sir". He replied.

I seriously felt calm and peaceful aura there.

We opned our shoes outside and went inside the temple.

I saw that pandit ji was doing Aarti there. Closing my eye's I joined my hands.

"Hey bholenaath, Thank you for giving me everything. Just keep your hand on me and my family always and one more request bhole nath keep my future wife safe, happy and healthy also".i wished this in my mind.

I opened my eyes only to see a girl who was standing in front of me. She was back facing me. I can see her half hair as her head was covered with the red dupatta.

Soon prasad distribution was started and I came back to the world,I also got prasad.

"Sir we have traced nishant's location. It showing he is here". Anshuman said in my ear.

"What? Just seal this place, no one should get out of this place".  I orderd him.

Soon the area was sealed,
after that we started to find him in all over the temple.