Chapter 20

Khurana mansion..

Both the couple were standing at the entrance and the guards mouth were wide open.

Mihir didn't showed his emotions as well as Vritika too.

Isha and Veer were calm because they were knowing that after getting the truth bom will blast inside the house. All of them took a deep breath together.

"Come," Isha said and Mihir and Vritika nooded there head. And went inside the house. All the maids were shocked. They frozed on there spot.

"Meena ji go and call everyone in the Hall", Veer said in cold voice and one of the maid name meena nooded and went to call everyone.

Soon everyone come running in the Hall running. Except saransh and shourya because both of them were not at home.

Bua ji was also here with her best friend daughter to see new bride.

"MIHIR," Manpreet shouted at him.

"Maa, please calm down we will explain everything", Veer said.

"Good, I was here to meet first daughter-im-law but look here", Bua ji said.

"This girl, I am sure she must did some black magic on my Mihir", Bua ji again chriped. Vritika was not saying anything she was just looking down.

"Bua it's nothing like that", Mihir said in flat tone.

But bua ji was so angry because she brought her best friend daughter so that she can made her marry mihir and here he was already married.

"What you did to my mihir beta huh", saying this she held Vritika arms tightly but today Vritika was so silent to say anything because she was controlling her emotions. Bua ji raised her hand to slap her but her hand hung in the air she looked her left only to find Saransh standing there. And saransh was holding her wrist.

Shourya stood in front of Vritika glaring at Bua ji. "You don't have sham n you come here again and again even after getting insults" Shourya said.

Veer was in front of Shourya. And Isha was standing with Vritika.

"DARE TO RAISE YOUR HAND ON MY BIWI AND I WILL CUT IT OFF WITHOUT EVEN THINKING THAT YOU ARE MY SO CALLED BUA", Mihir said in warning tone.

Everyone was shocked to see mihir this much angry except khurana brothers because they have seen mihir turning into monster when it's come to there family.

"Aree beta I am sorry", Bua ji said immediately.

"Stoppp!" Geet said coming in front of everyone.

"Start the ritual of grah pravesh now, whatever happened can't be changed so except her as a family member", Geet said and Manpreet nooded her head she went inside and came back taking red color in the plate and kalsh . She kept that on the entrance of door.

"Come beta", Manpreet said.

Vritika nooded without any emotion. She kicked the kalsh slowly making the rice fall from the kalsh she was about to kept her leg inside the red liquid .

"Bhabhi stop wait a minute", Shourya said and went from there soon he come taking three T-shirt in his hand. And saransh also went and come taking
another red liquid plate from inside.

"Dip your hand indie it and then keep it on our T-shirt", This time veer said and Vritika finally raised her eyes lashes.

Veer kept her hand on her head while blinking his eyes. Tear were started collecting in Vritika eyes once again so she immediately looked down while nodding.