Chapter 5

Pov : isha.

Looking at myself in the mirror tears started collecting in my eye's.

"Ishu beta tu ready h". Maa said .

(Ishu beta are you ready)

I just nodded without showing my any emotions.

I was scared, so much that I was shaking . I hope they will reject me.

I went out from my room and amna was walking behind me. I looked at her and said. " Dekhna mein kya krti hu ye log pkka mna krke jayenge dekhna tu.

(Just watch what I am gona do)

"Dii kuch mt krna aap esa wesa smjhi tum".Amna said.

(Di dare to do something nonsense)

"Tumhe meri kasm h tum kuch ulti sidhi hrkat nhi krogi". I heard mumma's voice and I shut my eye's.

(You are promised to me that you will not do anything)

"Chll abb". Maa said, And we went toward the living area.
(Now let's go)

We went out but I was confused who was the main man here because there were 4 young and handsome men was sitting on the sofa but wait, the other 2 we're busy on there phone that mean's they are not the main. And the other two were staring at me.

Ahhhhh it's frustrating.

"Hloo mein mihir or aap confused mt hoiye mein nhi ye h aapke main hero ji" .mihir said.

(Hello I am mihir and don't get confused I am not the main man here, and your hero is here) "mihir said while blinking in one eyes

I smiled and turned my gaze down.

"I want to talk to him". I said.

"What is it? "One of the lady asked.

"U_mm I want to talk to him only "I said pointing toward that main man.

"Hwaa kesi ldki h sadi se phle ye sb" that Lady again said.
(Hwaa what kind of girl she is , she started before the marriage)

I just looked at her with weird expression  on my face and I guess was fully visible on my face so, I immediately changed my expression .

Buaa ".that man said while glaring at that lady.

Oo that mean this lady is his bua. God! why she has that much issue, if I wanna talk to him.
My chain of thought broked when I heard him saying.

" Yaah sure".He said.

"Beta both of you can go up and have your talk ok". Old age lady said maybe she is dadi . 'Yaah dadi I thought in my mind.

We went upstairs in my room...

"Look Mr. I don't want this marriage". I said Sternly.

"Why? "He asked looking at me.

"Because i _i have a some secrets and no body no about that even not my parents".  I said .

"I will not ask anuthing untill you will tell me about that by yourself". He said.

I was shocked for a while then I said.

"I had been in 4 relationships in the past".  I said and I was sure this time he will definitely gona judge me and leave me.