Chapter 7

Author pov:

"Sir, his location got missing but sir, I saw his one of the trusted man who's name is Viswa" . Ishan said.

"Where? "Shourya asked.

"Sir at the entrance of shine bright hotel". He replied

"Let's go. " He orderd and other two followed his command .

They went there and saw nishant men there.

Shourya hide behind the wall as he can't reveal his face now.

Ishan pointed gun toward viswa. "You are arrested "

Shourya wanted to arrest nishant first, because he know he is very clever and vishwa know that cop's are present there,but ishan made a blunder mistake, .

"Shit! " He said.

Soon sound of gun shoot started he somehow saved life of anshuman but ishan got shoot.

"Sir your identify should not be revealed. " Anshuman said in between the shooting.

"What do you? I can't leave ishan here. " Shourya said.

"Sir I will save ishan but you have to run sir please for the future of many girl's you have to be safe to arrest and torture this nishant sukla". Anshuman said.

Anshuman was a good and can be trusted so, shourya ran away from there but there one of the man threw stone toward him and he got hit on his hand but controlling himself , he didn't looked back and continu his running .
There man started following him, he hide behind the wall of hotel.

"Find him anyhow, he is the main cop here " . He heard one of them saying.
He looked around to find some place to hide but there was none.

They eye's went toward the pipe and without thinking about anything he started claiming on it.

He saw a window open there he jumped inside the room from the window only to see a a girl who was crying she was looking like a bride.
___________________________________________

Pov : sharansh

"Sir, that girl is coming today whome we have heird as your P. A". A man who was in early 40s said.

"Yaa ok what is her name?". I asked.

"Vani, Vani upadhyay". He replied.

"Ok whenever she will come send her to me". I ordered.

'Ok sir ".saying this he left.
___________________________________________

Pov:Vani.

Ajj hi mein gujrat se Delhi shift hui hu or ye mere unknown adha dimag wle boss ke adhe se jada dimag khali wle manager ne bula liya, mtlb bhai ek din to rest dete. I said in frustrating while pouting.
(I have shifted from gujrat to Delhi just just today ago but look here our unknown half mind boss and his more then half mind manger called me there, man! Atleast give me on to rest. )

I got ready and wore my dress. And went towards the company.

I was walking when I saw two boy's were following me I firstly ignored them, but.

"Oohoo madam pathaka lagg rhi ho". I heard that boy's passing comment on me.
My mood was already of and this worked as a fuel on fire.