Chapter 19

{Play jogi mahi }

Thuddd!!!. Isha kicked on the door only to see Vritika sitting on the chair in front of the mirror in bridal attair.

Vritika look

Vritika look..

Vritika got up from chair as soon as she saw isha. She didn't recognize isha at first but when isha took out her mask she got shocked.

Ishaaaa! ,Word slipped from her mouth.

"Vritika are you okay? "Isha asked to which Vritika nooded her head lazily isha ran toward her and touched held her hand.

Isha felt burning sensation in her palm when she held Vritika's arm's.

"You have high fever Vriti, "Isha said with shocked by expression and concern voice. She again nooded her head emotionlessly.

"Tell me, What happened Vritu why are you in this bridal lengha, I heard that you are going to get married to an old man?" Isha asked.

"You don't take stress and enjoy your wedding why are you here huh, this is your first day of marriage n,"Vritika said trying to make Isha calm. But she glare at her and with in a sec Vritika spilled the beans.

She called Mihir.

Otp..

Hello. Isha said.

Yes bhabhi ma. Mihir replied.

Did you kidnapped him ? Isha asked.

Yess he is kidnapped. Mihir replied and looked toward the old age man who was fainted and tied with chair.

Time skip.

Suraj knocked at the door of Vritika room. Both Isha and Vriti looked at each other.

"Open it ishu groom is not coming but you have to act like you don't know anything, "Isha said and Vritika nooded her head before opening the door.

"Come down fast," Suraj said sternly to which Vritika nooded.

Isha left from there too hide and see the rest of the drama and Vritika followed her uncle.

She went outside only to see a man standing inside the mandap. She got scared isha also saw that there was groom. She immediately called mihir but his phone was switched off. She got tensed as well as Vritika also. Vritika climbed the stage with the help of that man.

She sat down and tear slipped from her eyes .

"The thing I hate the most is now happening with me," Vritika thought in her mind.