chapter 25

Author pov;

1 day skipped as all of them did shopping and saransh made an excuse to keep vani with him dadi got agreed and now she was also going with khurana. Mihir hand was now fine.

Let's go to Isheer room..

Veer woke up early and saw his cuite, little and beautiful wife sleeping on him while poutine. He made her lay down on the bed and got up from there to freshn up. Usually isha was the one who was early bird but today she was sleeping. He didn't want to disturb her sleep so he went inside bathroom and did his morning routine. He completed his morning .

Time skip..

He took shower and came out again in the room only to find his queen sleeping on the bed. He decided to wake her up.

"Ishuu", He said but no response. He shook her but again no response. He got tensed when after so many tries she didn't got up.

" Isha, Isha open your eyes ", He said in tensed tome and tear started collecting in his eyes from the thought of losing her. He sprinkled some water on her face.

" Oh, god earthquake, god I can't die I have to my baby and my husband ", Isha shouted and said in dream. She opened her eyes only to find Veer standing there with done expression on his face.

" Madam ji got up it's 7 ", Veer said.

Isha frowned her eyes before saying, " Don't disturb me and get out "

"I don't take orders now get up ", Veer said while raising his one eye brow.

" I don't want to got up ", Isha said with pout.

Veer giggled at her because her period made her a small baby. And he was surely liking her this side.

" But you have to do your morning routine and I have made hot chocolate for you too don't you want to taste them ", Veer said and Isha looked toward him lazily with smily face.

She spread her arm's like a baby "I don't want to walk "

Veer smiled and picked her up in coala style. "My cuite coala "

"I am not ", Isha said.

" Ji, queen ", Veer said and made his way toward bathroom.He placed her on the table near the mirror then he took out toothbrush and paste and applied the paste on toothbrush.

Isha smiled little and opened his mouth while showing her 32 teeths he started brushing her teeth and after that he faced her face.

After that he made her stand in front of the shower, " Take the shower and call me when you need anything or you are done" In reply Isha just nooded her head.

Time skip..

Isha came out of the bathroom wearing a simple pink color kurti and plazo her hair was wet.Veer noticed that and went toward her Isha looked toward him. Veer held her hand and made her sit in front of the mirror.

"Veer I am already late love, let me do it fast ", Isha said when she saw the hair dryer in his hand.

" Let me do ", Veer said.

" No, give me veer ", Isha said.

" Are you a kid? " Isha said in bit of irritation.

"Yes, for you , I am ", Veer said and in defeat Isha zipped her mouth.

He started drying her hair.