Chapter 12

At engagement day...

Whole khurana mansion was decorated Ashika was looking to management. Vani went to her house after waking up. Mihir was looking to the music section. Saransh was busy with her work and veer was also busy with his land issues.

"Ashika have some food and then work". Amrjit said.

"No, dadu today is bhai's engagement I will see everything". She said.

She was looking around then suddenly she felt dizziness she was about to fall but mihir caught her.

"Ashii". He shouted looking her fainted.
Shourya who was busy with outfit selection looked toward the sound he found Ashika who was laying on mihir's lap unconsciously he ran toward her and sat down on his knees. Everyone come running toward them.

"Baccha, what happened open your eyes, saransh call the doctor". He said
immediately.

Soon the doctor came.

"Nothing happened, it's just she had not eaten anything since morning and she is on her period". Doctor said this to shourya only.

He nooded and went toward the family.
"What happened bhai how is ashi"?
Saransh asked.

"Doctor said that she is on her period and she had not eaten anything since morning". He said.

"Dadu told her to eat but this excited girl will never listen to us". Mihir said.

"Wait I will make some fruit salad and juice for her. Veer bhai sit here with her". shourya said and ran toward the kitchen Veer sat beside ashika ,he started patting her head and soon shourya came back taking some food in his hand.

She sat and said. "Now open your mouth".
No, I don't want to eat. Ashika said because she never like fruits that much.

"Are you opening your mouth without any further argue princess". Shourya said in stern tone making ashika to open her mouth.

He made her feed all the food. And soon every thing turned normal.

Time skip...

Everyone was present in the Hall which was beautiful decorated.

Isha look.

___________________________________________Suryaveer look

Suryaveer look.