chapter 26

Khurana mansion.

(Play nahh by jass manak to imagine the scenario better)

Day's skiped..

Everyone was standing at the entrance of khurana mansion. And servant were keeping there luggage inside the bus.
"You younger will go with the bus and we will come by car ", Nimit said and They nooded there head.

Isha and Vritika was wearing red saree while Ashika was in simply kurti and plazo and Vani was in her kurti and jeans. All men four were in kurta . Vani looked toward Saransh who was looking at us she raised her eye brows with little pout singling him that he was looking handsome. Saransh also raised his eyes replaying her that he is always handsome through his eyes.

Shourya was drinking water his eyes went on Ashika who was looking at him with little smirk on her face. His eye brows frown with confusion but suddenly Ashika blinked her one eye causing him to spilled the water which was inside her mouth. Ashika pressed her lips to controll his laugh. Shourya glared at us and then she looked here and there to make sure anyone is not looking at them. Ashika passed flying kiss which made shourya hell shocked he chocked the air.

"You okay shourya ji ", Ashika said while she went toward him.

" Nhi, kisiki sararten hume ghayal krr rhi h ", Shoury said.
(No, someone naughtiness is harming me)

Ashika bit her inner lips flesh to control her blush.

Isha went toward Veer and started adjusting his kurta collar which was little up. She set his hair.

" Well, veer babu looking this much handsome is pure crime ", Isha said.

" Hmm, and looking this much hot is also a crime my ardhangini ", Veer said.

Isha felt someone pulling her saree pallu she looked down only to find Nitya standing there. Isha picked her up in her arms.

" Baby how are you? " Isha asked.

"Super fine, aunty ", Nitya said.

" Would you mind if I will told you to say me mumma ?", Isha asked

"Can i? ", Nitya asked and Isha nooded her head . Nitya kissed on her cheecks.

" Hwaa only for mumma huh, not me? " Veer said in little angered expression.
"No, no you also papa ", Nitya said.

Both Isha and Veer was overwhelmed by her. And tear collected inside there eyes when nitya denoted them as there mummy and papa. Both of them kissed on her cheecks.

" Okay leave me i need to go vritika aunty called me ", Nitya said.

"She not your aunty she is your manjli mummy ", Isha said

" Oo, then cool uncle is my mnjle papa , police uncle is my sanjale papa and handsome uncle is my chhote papa ", Nitya said.

" No baby just say them as papa that's enough ", Isha said.

" Okay ", Nitya said. Isha kept her on the floor and she ran toward vritika.

" Vriti Mumma ", Nitya shouted.