Chapter 10

It's been 7 days since Ashika have joined this family. Everyone adoring her like a child now she is so comfortable with them . Shourya started to fall for her more as well as Ashika started to fall in love with shourya. On the other hand Isha and Suryaveer came more closer to each other. Vritika and Mihir barely meet each other but whenever they meet that time seems like people are standing in between the world War . As well as Saransh is still afraid to express his feelings to Vani and Vani started building feeling for saransh too but she is hiding it. Khurana's and gill's started there preparation for weeding.

___________________________________________

Author pov ;

Ashika let's go for the shopping. Isha said as she was there only.

"Me? But why"? Ashika asked in confusion.

"Because I am going to engaged after 4 days and you have to be by my side okay". Isha said.

"Ooo, hello mam why so, she is my sister she will be on my side'. Suryaveer coming from behind.

"Naaa jiju Ashika will be on our side". This time Vritika spoke come from behind the Isha.

"Ooo, murgii (chicken)face she is my sister she will be with us". Mihir said coming from the stairs.

Ashika was just rotating her head right and left seeing there small cold War. She saw shourya and ran toward him.

Shourya was going to office but stopped when he looked Ashika running toward him.

"What happened"? Shourya asked.

"I am confused". Ashika said while pouting.

"Whyy so"? Shourya again asked.

"Actually isha bhabhi saying to be at her side in the wedding but veer bhaiya is saying he want me by her side but isha bhabhi is like my best friend but also veer bhaiya is like my brother but again the same thing if I will be at veer my side isha bhabhi will get sad and if I will at isha bhabhi side bhaiya will get upsettt". Ashika said in one go making shourya irritated.

"Calm down first take some breath , you speak too much, be little calm and about that do whatever you want just don't disturb me you are not my anyone that I will give you suggestion". Shourya said in frustration only to receive slight slapped on his forehead and punch in his stomach.

"Bhai what are you doing"? Shourya asked.

"And what are you doing huh"? This time geet said coming from behind.

"I am very disappointed from you shourya". Manpreet said coming in front of him from behind geet.

"Yaa beta now say sorry to Ashi beta'. Nimit said.

"Baba, she was continuously speaking that why". Shourya said.

She speak so less, why are you lying "shourya apologize to her beta". Manpreet said and everyone nooded there head.

"Ok fine , but where is Ashika"? Shourya asked.

"Maybe she got upset that's why is ran to her room go to her shourya and if my sister is crying I am not gona leave you go and appolize to her". Veer and mihir said together.

Shourya was shocked seeing his family against him. Everyone went to see Ashika and the scene in front of them was heart broken. They saw her crying in the corner of the room. Shourya ran toward her and hugged her. She flinched at the time when shourya skined toched her.