Chapter 24

Next day khurana mansion..

Ashika woke up and saw herself cover with duvet.

She got up immediately getting panick thinking that she got kidnapped.

"Anyone is here ? "Ashika asked in scared voice.

" Hmm, baccha I am here ", Shourya coming out of bathroom after taking shower. Ashika saw him and her eyes got wide she immediately kept her palm on her eyes.

" Shourya jiiii ", Ashika said

"Jii boliyee ", Shourya replied

" Why are rooming naked all around ", Ashika said.

" Half naked, baccha " Shourya said in teasing tone.

"Yes, whatever ", Ashika said.

" You can remove your palm", shourya said.

She removed her palm from her eyes only to get her eyes widen again.

Shourya was sitting so close to her . White shirt was making him look more sexy . Ashi pressed her head on the wall .

"Are you okay ? " Shourya asked
distancing himself from her .

"Hmm, " Ashi simply replied shourya stood up and turn around to go back
"Sunniye", Ashika said while holding his wrist . He turn toward her.

"Ji, suniyee", Shourya said.

" Wo kl ke liye hume maaf kr dijiye ", She said
(Please forgive me for yesterday)

" It's okay ", Shourya replied remembering what he told her yesterday.

" Do you remember anything? " He asked to ashika

"Hmm ", Ashika just nooded her head and her face turned into tomato. She got up too leave but stoped when she heard.
" Acctually I don't know from when but I started liking you not like but love you and it's okay if you don't feel same"

"Who said? " Ashika asked

"What? " Shourya asked her back

"Who said I don't feel the same shourya ji , I never said this to you by my mouth but tell me did you never noticed what I feel for you", Ashika said without turning back. She started walking but Shourya held her hand from behind and turn her around causing his to collied with her forehead . Both of them stay together like that for moment. He detached his lips from her and looked toward her with questioning gaze as if he was asking that did she love him too. Tear slipped from Ashika Eyes and she slowly nooded her head. No words were there between them just heart and eyes were talking. She pushed him little and ran from there. she ran toward her room and change in simple plain peach sute.
Both of them went out and saw everyone looking toward them only . No one said anything. Isha came forward and cupped her face.

"Are you okay now ", She asked. Ashika nooded and Isha hugged her.

"Ashi baccha come look what is here for breakfast " Vritika said and took her toward the dinning table. Shourya signaled everyone to stay quite. So no one said anything.

"Well as now everyone know what going on between Ashi and Shourya so we have decided that they will get married but after Ashi studies got over I want her to be independent first then marriage ", Geet said.