chapter 9

Isha pov;

The door of my room got opened , I saw blurry image of someone running toward me. Tears were making me hard to see.
That person hugged me tightly saying" shhh ishu I am always here for I love you ishu calm down".
I grabbed his shirt and cried even more.

"W-who a-are you"? I asked

"Suryaveer". He replied.

Calm down , calm down he made me sit on his lap while patting my head slowly.
Shhh baby nothing gona happen, I will never leave you calm down. He said.
And when sleep consumed me I don't know. But when I got up I saw our position, he was holding me like a small baby. I lifted my wet eye lashes only get shocked.

His eyes was red, puffy and swollen seems like he have also cried so much.

"Heyyyy". I said to wake him up.

"You woke up baby, are you okay"? He asked Immediately after waking up.

"I-i am okay. When did you arrived here"? I asked.

"At night". He replied.

"Who told you about me, how did you got to know about me'. I again asked.

"Vririka told me and I came here to comfort you". He replied.

He cupped my face and said. "Please never cry like this from now on. I am promising you I will never leave you and I love you so much I know everything about you but trust me I don't have problem I am with you always and you are the queen of my life understood".

Tear slipped from my eyes I was just staring at him. Why it's seems like a dream I am getting loved my a man and even this much that he didn't even cared about anything else in front of me.

I snuggled into his chest and tighten my grip upon him he carried me in bridal style and made me sit on the bed.

"Thank you veer". I said I don't know when but that name slipped from my mouth.

He cupped one of my cheek and kissed on my forehead my eyes automatically got closed and a peaceful smile appear on my face.

Suddenly his phone started ringing.

Picking up his call he said." Hello".

"Beta come fast shourya came with a girl". I heard his mom voice from next side.

"WHAT"? Ok I am comingHe said.

"What happened"? I asked

"Actually shourya came with a girl, I need to go". He said.

"Wait I will also come". I said

"Are you sure"? He asked and I nooded my head

"Just wait five minutes I am coming ok". I said and kissed on his right cheek and ran from there. I know he must be blushing.

I came after completing my morning routine.i saw him sitting on my bed while his hand was on his cheek on which I had kissed , so I started applying my face cream.

"You said vritika told you about me? Where is she"? I asked

She is downstair maybe, she told me that she will stay in Amna's room.

"Oo". I said.

We both went downstair, mom cupped my face with teary eyes and said. "I am sorry because of me you got attack. Sorry beta" .