Chapter 21

Next morning at khurana mansion..

Mihir got up from sofa when the alarm sound ring. He stood up only to fing Vritika who was looking extremely beautiful in her blue plain lengha her long hair was falling down from the bed. Her long eye lashes were making her look more beautiful. Her pink lips were looking more beautiful when she suddenly smiled in her sleep.

Unknowingly smile also spread on mihir face. He was looking at her continuously that he didn't realized that it's been 1 hour and he was still staring at her.
Soon Vritika started moving on the bed and Mihir gaze turn down.

"Go and change maa is calling us", Mihir said too change the topic and Vritika believed too she went to change

Time skip

Vritika was looking at herself in the mirror holding her saree in her hand.She was standing there in underskirt and blouse only

"How to wear this? " She said to herself in confusion.

She call isha but she was not picking up her call.

"God, what should I do?"She said making crying face.

"Idea", Saying this she searched on her phone about how to wear saree and started wearing it.

Knock, knock!

"Hmm just 5 min", Vritika said.

"From one hour you are repeating same dialouge Vriti come out fast maa is calling you", mihir said

"You know, what mr. Chimpanzee go and wear this saree once" ,Vritika said in frustration.

"Ooo hello I mihir singh khurana not mihiri singh khurana ", Mihir said.

"Shutt up! Mihir and let me think how to wear this" Vritika said.

"Wait, I will send Bhabhi ma for help other wise you will wear everything except saree ", Mihir said

"Yaa, please", Vritika said .

Soon mihir came and said, " Bhabhi maa is busy "

"Ahhhh! How to wear now ", she said frustration.

"Open the door let me help you ", Mihir said.

"Do you wast saree daily how do you know?" Vritika asked

"Because I am singer and actor too. So I know these things open the door now", Mihir said.

And vritika open the door. Mihir jaw dropped when he saw her only in blue blouse and skirt her long hair was falling till her waist. Mihir came out from his thoughts when Vritika waved her hand in front of him.

He took that saree and started draping her saree. She was silent until his hand touched her bare waist she flinched when she found mihir hand in front of her navel area her breathing stooped migur looked toward her with intense gaze before signaling her to insert the saree plate inside. She took that satee plate and insert inside her skirt.

"Take a breath ", Mihir said while smirking.

Finally she took the breath before saying, "who said I am not breathing? "

He rolled his eyes before saying, " Wear nose ring because it's our culture to wear nose ring after marriage for at least 2,3 days "

She looked toward the nose ring and started wearing that but she was not able to wear that. Mihir looked at her he made her sit in front of the mirror and insert the nose ring vritika was able to feel his breath on her lips directly.