Chapter 17

Time skip...

All the four lady went on the stage.

"Let's take some photos". Vritika said and sat down on the stage. Ashika went on the back side of the Royal chair on which Isha and Veer was sitting. Vani also sat beside Vritika on the floor.

Camera man started taking photos. 1,2 and 3.They all were sitting and giving poses.

Ashika pulled Veer shoulder causing him to lift little toward the sofa while Vani and Vritika snatched the shoes and the trio girl gang ran from there with full speed. Isha laughed hard looking at Veer expression . Veer was hell shocked and was not able to digest the moment that happened with him a minute ago.

One shoes was in the hand of Vritika and another was in Vani's hand . Ashika, Vani and Vritika held each other hands and ran toward one of the room of the venue.

Mihir, shourya and Saransh was digesting the fact that the shoes got steal.

"Bhaiya, girls took veer bhai shoes". Saransh said to Shourya amd Mihir.

"Umm.. Let me think something but first let's follow this over excited birds". Mihir said and trio went on there mission.

"Let's be on the mission. Mission jutta chorniyo ko pkdo". Mihir again said. Both of his brother looked toward him with done face and shook thier head.
(Let's be on the mission. Mission finding shoes theif)

"Jhutta chorni dhundo abb". Saransh said.
(Now find shoes thief)

Girls carefully hide that shoes on the cupboard. And was rooming around. Girl gang took the tray of sweet and mixed lemon juice and then dipped that rasgulla inside the salt .

"Vriti di, Saransh sir will fire me". I don't want to do this. Vani said in scared tone.

"Don't worry nothing will happen. If he tried to fire you Isha will save you".
Don't worry. Vritika said and Vani nooded slowly.

"Ok, let's gooo". Ashika said and the trio high five each other and smirked looking toward each. They went toward the area where khurana was sitting.

"Hey stop, you are our enemies". Mihir said in angry tone.

"Youu, Mr. Half mind wait a minute". Vritika thought in her mind.

"No, we are not right now. Shoes are hidden safely so now we are frnds". Ashika said while smiling innocently.

"Sir, you want something"? Vani asked pretending like she has no plane in her mind.

"You". Saransh said looking roward Vani.

"H-huh"? Vani asked immediately.

"I mean you go and take something for me to eat". Saransh said to change the topic.

Vani nooded and went toward the sweet not exactly sweet but a sour rasgulla. She came with the tray and forward that toward Saransh.

He took the bit and looked toward Vani with his intanse glare. Vani was biting her lips. Ashika eye singled Saransh to keep quit and let the other two khurana brother taste it too. And he nooded his head because he don't wanted to break her heart. He went little away from his family and spilled that rasgulla.

Euwww, oh my god! . He said and went to eat something sweet.

"Shourya ji take this'. Ashika said passing the another bowl toward the Shourya he also took it. And Vritika forward a bowl toward the Mihir first he gave her a side eye but then took the bowl. Then Ashika served the bowl of actual sweet toward the elders.