Chapter 18

weeding was complete and now it was time for vidai. And everyone was outside.

"God, danm it yrr! We lost the mission, "Mihir said while poutine sadly.

"It's okay, now what can we do," Shourya said.

"Jijuji now give 1 crores to each of us,"Amna said.

"Yesss,"Other girl's support her.

"Isn't it too much?" Isha asked.

"Gjab, sadi hote hi party badl li, "Vritika said.
(Amazing, just after marriage she changed her partner). Vritika said
Isha rolled her eyes . Girl's giggle looking at her.

"Thank god they didn't asked for property papers,"Mihir said.

" We don't need property",Vritika said

"Ok, ok I am giving you," Veer said signing a checks for girl gang.

"Woooooo"! All of them said.

Amarpal eyes were numm . He took a step toward veer. " She fight alot but she is sensitive.Please never leave her or her hand She has already seen many things in her life, "

I have hold her hand not to leave. If she will fight I will be calm. She is sensitive I will never give her any reason to get hurt," veer said.

Amarpal hugged Veer and patted both of the newly married couple head.

"Yrrr, Isha mt jaa na," Vritika said holding her arm's like a small baby.

"I had too," Isha said tears were visible in her eyes.

"Hmm. From now on I can't meet you whenever I want or whenever you want me," Vritika said sadly.

"You can come to meet Isha whenever you want Vriti," Veer assure Vritika she looked toward him with small smile and nooded her head.

"Thank you Veer jija ji," Vritika said to which Veer kept his hand on her head.

"Remember one thing, if I ever noticed tears in Ishu eyes I will kill you with my own hand," Vritika said glaring at her.

"I will kill myself before that, " Veer said while intertwininig his hand with isha.

"I promise you bhai sahab (Brother) we will never make our ishu eyes wet, "Amrit said and Gill family nooded. Isha then hugged her mom and sister.

Veer opened the door of Car she sat inside and then he himself sat inside the car. Everyone wave there hand.

Vritika was standing there watching her best friend with her best life patner.

Suddenly her phone rang making her eyes wide . She ran from there in that condition at her home.

Vani, Ashi , mihir Shourya and Saransh also left from there.

They went home.

Isha was at the entrance of Khurana mansion. Manpreet put some tilak on her head and kept a kalsh at the entrance of door. She slightly pushed that kalash and kept her foot in the red color which was on the plate just after kalash. She went inside. Print of foot with red color liquid looked so mesmerizing.

"Come this way, "Manpreet said pointing toward the temple of home. All went their .

"I want you both to do arti for today as a couple, " Geet said.