Chapter 2: A New Student

{1 Week Later}

"Class I have an announcement!." said our teacher Mrs. Williams. you had this period (1st) period with Haru and Suki. Haru and Suki both sat beside you since the teacher let us pick our seats on the first day. " I wonder what it is" Suki said.

Haru deeply sighed. "This better be good." he said. "We have a new classmate today." she said throwing her hands up. "A new classmate?" you said and Suki widened her eyes. "This is so cool!!" she said and you saw some boys blushing and staring at her.

That's right a lot of boys like Suki. But you cant blame them she's pretty and has a great personality! "Come on in and introduce yourself!" she said and signaled him to come in the room. The boy stepped inside the room.

"Its nice to meet everyone!" he said and waved his hand slightly and from the corner of your eye you already saw some girls fawning over him. He hasn't even introduced himself yet!? But he looked familiar. He looked like...heh no way..

"My name is." he started. It cant really be him right!? "Kaname Yagami." he introduced and you widened your eyes. No way..Kaname...Is here!? Suki and Haru looked at you with widened eyes. Their eyes were say "That's him!" 

"Come on class lets be respectful!" Mrs. Williams said and looked at the class. "Welcome!" said the class said union except for you. You we're just to memorized by who it was to say anything. His white and messy hair went well with his icy blue eyes. Just like when we we're kids.

"Um there are a couple empty seats so pick your choice." Mrs. Williams said and he choice his spot which was across the room the room and you got a easy view of him. Mrs. William was saying and explaining something about math or whatever but you we're to focused on Kaname.

He was listening and writing down what the teacher was saying. He then suddenly shoot up and slowly turned around and met eye contact with made you which made you jump a bit. He smirked and then winked at you and you gasped and blushed a little. He turned around and you saw some girls glaring at you.

Ugh Jealous brats. 

{Lunch Time}

"Really! He's here in this building!" Kaori said and took a bite from her grilled cheese. You eagerly nodded. "Yes! He's here!" said Suki. "Are you going to talk to him?" Haru asked you and you thought for a quick second.

"I don't think so. I mean everyone is already all over him." you said and looked at the oncew empty table that Kaname was sitting at was now filled with girl and boys you've never even seen around the school before!

"Oh come on! He'll be walking after school alone!" Kaori said and you shrugged. "He probably doesn't walk home and besides im going to the park." you said and Suki dreamily sighed. "If you wait to long then he'll be taken." Haru said.

"I know! It's just I guess im nervous." you said. "Don't be! I'm never nervous when I'm talking to boys!" Suki said cheerfully and I put on a dull look. "Suki you literally are always talking to boys." Haru said flatly and you and Kaori chuckled.

"I do not! You don't count!" she said pointing to Haru and he widened his eyes. "What's that suppose to mean!" he said and Suki giggled.

{ After School}

"Bye!" you said to your friends and they looked at you with concern. "Where are you going?" Haru asked. "I told you guys. I'm going to the park." you said and Suki smiled. "That's right." Kaori said and snapped her fingers.

"Alright then." Haru said and began to walk. "Bye! Bye! {Name}!" Karoi said and walked by Haru's side. "See ya!" Suki said but then turned to me and winked. "Good Luck!" she said and you blushed. Suki waved and then walked with Haru and Kaori.

You didn't tell anyone but for some reason it felt like you were being watched as you walked ot the park. But then you turned around and no one was there.

You walked to the old playground where you first met Kaname. "The West Village Park." you mumbled and sat on one of the swings, your feet dangling just above the ground. "I remember it so clearly." you mumbled.

FLASHBACK

You sobbed loudly as you sat on the swings wiping your tears repeatedly. Why does momma and daddy have to be so mean to one another! Why! Their bullying each other! You continued to sob and cry, not caring who saw you.

"Why are you crying?" said a voice and you stopped sobbing and looked up to see a boy around your age with messy white hair and blue eyes. "My momma and daddy are being mean to one another!" you said and let tears fall down your cheeks.

"You're parents are arguing?" he said and you nodded. "Are they here?" he said looking around and you shook your head. "I ran away from the house!" you said through tears. "But your parents will be worried!" he said and you looked at him clearly.

"They will?" you said and noticed your sleeves were now damp with tears. "Yes! Just because their arguing doesn't mean that later on they wont notice your gone!" he said and wiped some of your tears away and you sniffed.

He stood up and took your hand. "Come on! Show me the way to your worried parents!" he said and you blushed and nodded. You showed him where're your house was and he gently knocked on the door.

Your mom opened the door and widened her eyes. "Mam is this your child?" the boy asked and your mom began to cry and nodded. You ran to your moms arms and cried with her as she softly rubbed your hair and your dad came and joined you two.

"We were so worried about you." your dad said and your mom cupped you cheeks. "Don't make us worry like that!" she said through sniffs and you teared up again. "Im sorry!" you said and your dad looked at the boy.

"Thank you so much!" he said gratefully as the boy watched the tearful scene in amazement. You released from your parents grasped and hugged the boy making him deeply blush. "Thank you." you mumbled and pulled back.

"I-It w-was no problem!" he said his face red as a tomato. "I never caught your name." you said and the boy rubbed his hair and smiled. "Kaname Yagami is my name!' he said and you smiled. "Thank you." you said again and he shook his head.

"It was no problem." he said and your parents both smiled.

END FLASHBACK

You had began to see the boy at the park more and you two would always play with each other. You had actually thought that that event would've prevented the divorce but you weren't that lucky. It got worse when Kaname moved away.

You were like a sad puppy. But you met new friends and found happiness again.

"Are you thinking of how we met?" said a familiar voice and you looked up to see the same white haired kid.

He laughed. "Do you want to go see your worried parents again?" he said with a laugh and smile.

"Kaname." you mumbled