A:LOVE KANAME {GOOD ENDING}SUPER PYSCHO LOVE

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Something lately drives me crazy

Has to do with how you make me

Struggle to get your attention

Calling you brings apprehension

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I love you.." you said as tears fell down your face. Kaname stared at you for some seconds and then gasped and smiled. "Really!" he said. "I love you Kaname." you said and he cupped your cheeks. "{Name} I'm so sorry.." he said and hugged you.

"Kaname?" you said and he smiled. "I'm sorry for what I've done..Im so sorry..." he said and tightened his embrace on you. He started to silently cry. "Kaname I love you. I will stay with you no matter what kind of side of you, you show me." you said and he cried louder.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Texts from you and sex from you

Are things that are not so uncommon

Flirt with you you're all about it

Tell me why I feel unwanted?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Thank you {Name}!!!" he cried and you smiled.  Kaname untied you. "What now?" Kaname asked and you smiled again and kissed him. He widened his eyes but then kissed you back as you both started to cry.

"Im going to stay with you." you said through sniffs. He chuckled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Damn, if you didn't want me back

Why'd you have to act like that?

It's confusing to the core

'Cause I know you want it

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Then you both still attended Sakamori High School but you acted towards your friends as if you had no idea what they were talking about when they told you about Kaname. In the end you abandoned them and made different friends. Kaori,Haru, and Suki missed you and wished you'd talk to them but you didn't really care about them anymore.

Kaname and you were together and whenever you saw that kids or people around your age were dying or had been killed you always smiled, knowing it was your dear Kaname. His cute jealously was so cute...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh, and if you don't wanna be

Something substantial with me

Then why do you give me more?

Babe I know you want it

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your mom thought something was wrong with you a little later on and when your "old" friends told her about everything you grew angry and your mom grew angry at you and Kaname and she didn't approve of the relationship.

Kaname was going to kill her but you begged him not too and since he loved you so much he gave into you. As long as you gave him a special "treat" that night...which you did...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Say that you want me every day

That you want me every way

That you need me

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You loved Kaname with all your heart. He protected you. He cherished you. He loved you. And you loved him back strongly. You didn't care if he killed people. You loved him so much.

Got me trippin super psycho love

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You lived but you've gone crazy too