Chapter 6: A Second Death

"Gomen my beautiful {Name}. But he was getting in the way."

{Tuesday: School}

"{N-Name}!" said a boy who was named Nathan. You turned around from your locker. "Yes?" you said and shut your locker. It was a causal school morning. "Um well I have two tickets to the movies and I was wondering if you'd like to come with me." he said.

A date?! ugh..you think to hard. "I'll have to think about it. In the meantime if I reject you find another person who'd like to go with you." you said and he smiled. Brown soft hair, emerald green eyes, and rosy cheeks. Who couldn't love this cinnamon roll! Yeah you were gonna accept but you just needed to ask your mom first.

You walked back to the trio not knowing a crazy someone was listening the whole time.

{After School}

You were walking with Haru today. Suki had a date. Kaori stayed at the school to practice soccer with her teammates and Kaname said he was staying to study. "Haru. I still think something's wrong with you." you said.

Haru rolled his eyes. "I don't care what you think." he said. "I care what you think." you said back. "I wish you would talk to me." you said after a sigh. "Baka.." he said and you gritted your teeth. Haru chuckled and you stared at his wide smile.

"Haru.." you said and his laugh came to a stop. "What is it?" he asked. "Your smile...its really pretty..." you said and Haru widened his eyes. The wind knocked some cherry blossoms out of the tress and they danced around us to a silent tune.

"{Name}. Did you know that you make boys fall for you and you don't even know it." he said and you intensely looked at him. "What's that suppose to mean." you said seriously. "Nothing." he said and you frowned.

"Liar." you said and Haru pulled your chin up. "If I told you. You'd hate me." he said and let go. Wait!? Does Haru love you? Baka Haru! He isn't the type to fall in love. But still... "Haru...do you lo-" A loud ring sound stopped your sentence and you grabbed your phone.

The username said Kaori. You answered your phone and put it to your ear. "Kaori. What is I-" {NAME} Its Nathen!!" she said quickly and you put another hand to your phone. "Calm down! Calm down Kaori!" you said and Haru walked closer to you trying to hear the conversation.

"He's...He's been murdered!!!" she yelled and you widened your eyes. Oh my god!!??!!!

You and Haru ran back to the school and what it revealed was a shocking scene. There was yellow tape surrounding the school and police and ambulance trucks everywhere. Crowds of students in corners watching the dramatic scene go down.

"{Name}!" You saw Kaori and she hugged you and Haru and then pulled back. "I texted Suki what happened." she said. "How did this happen!" you almost yelled and you heard footsteps coming towards your direction.

"I can tell you some of it." everyone looked up to see a upset Kaname. "Kaname.." you mumbled.

You all went and began walking while Kaname talked. "I was in my 6th period classroom checking over my work. I was walking down the hallway when I heard a loud and terrifying scream. It was so loud I almost dropped the papers I was holding. It came from the boys bathroom and I let my curiosity get the best of me. An there he was. Body lifeless on the floor. He had blood on his right side of his chest that stained his uniform." Kaname said.

"I-I just talked to him this morning." you said, trembling on your every word. "He invited me to go see the movies." your eyes began to tear up as a memory of his smile this morning appeared in your head.

"I'll have to think about it. In the meantime if I reject you find another person whod like to go with you." you said and he smiled.

He smiled.

Why did you smile? Didn't I basically reject you? So, why did you smile?

When it was just me and Kaname walking he spoke up. "Im sorry.." he mumbled and I looked at him. "Id I had gotten there quicker then ma-" "No if you had gotten there then you would most likely end up dead to. If you were dead then I wouldn't be able to live with myself." you said and Kaname widened his eyes.

"Your special to me." you said and smiled. "Remember when we promised that wed marry each other when we were younger!" you said jokingly and Kaname smiled. "That was funny joke!" you said. "That wasn't a joke." Kaname said and you looked at him.

"I want to marry you {Name} because I love you." he said and you blushed. "A Confession.." you mumbled and he smiled. "I love you {Name}.... But I'll give you time to think about it." he said. You were speechless.

You had nothing to say. All eh words had been drained out of you. It was a silent walk until you both got to your house. "Bye! {Name}." Kaname said and you nervously waved bye to him. You got in the house that was unusually quiet.

You spotted a not on the table and read through It quickly.

Dear my beloved {Name},

Im so sorry but an emergency came up and I had to go on a business trip. I bought you a month supply of food and drinks and snacks. Please no parties or anything and the house better be clean when I come home.

I know this is sudden but I love you my pumpkin pie!

Love, your hard working mom

You sighed and flopped on the TV. You were going to turn on something on Netflix's and try to find some anime to watch but you had a feeling that you needed to watch the news really quickly to you switched to the news channel.

"We The police have found more information about the Sakamori High School deaths. The two deaths of Takashi and Nathan have been reported that on their corpse were letters taped on their backs. On the first corpse, Takashi age 15 it said "I" and on the other corpse, Nathan age 15 it said "L"." he said.

I and a L. What's that suppose to mean. Unless its suppose to spell something. "I hope they find and make the killer suffer." you mumbled lowly.

Knock! Knock! Knock!

Eh?! Who could that be

You practically forced yourself to get off the couch and you opened the door forgetting to ask who it was.

Luckily it was just........Haru