Chapter 4: Swimming Event

"I wish we could be alone. I bet I could satisfy you..."

{Next Day}

"Its Friday!" said a happy Suki as she sat beside you in math class. "You don't know how much I've waited for this day." Haru said stretching his arms out. "Oh how did it go with Kaname?" Suki asked. "Fine! My mom really likes him!" you said.

"AH! Love is in the air!!" she said and you giggled. "That's because love is always in the air whenever you're around." Haru said eyeing some boys staring and Suki. Suki dreamily sighed and waved at the boys.

"Hola!! ustedes son lindos {You guys are cute}!!" she said and you almost thought the boys would have a nosebleed. "She can even speak a different language!" "Suki is perfection!"  you giggled and Suki smiled.

You and Suki we're both interested in speaking different languages. You spoke French and she spoke Spanish. "What's up {Name}!" You looked up to see Kaname with his usual grin. You immediately shot up.

"G-Good Morning!" you said almost to quickly and Haru gave a you a annoying look. "Good Morning!" he said and you gasped. "Im sorry! Haru and Suki! This is Kaname!" you said and Suki widened her eyes.

"Its so good to meet you!" she said loudly, making some girls and boys avert their gaze to us and she shook his hand. "Nice to meet you too!" Kaname said and Haru deeply sighed. "Nice to meet you." he said blankly and shook Kaname's hand.

"It was nice to meet you two! I'll see you {Name}!" he said and you nodded and he went back to his regular seat. But for some reason you couldn't get what he said last night out of your head.

"Stop it. If you continue to act like that I'll have no choice but to fall for you."

You blushed at the thought od the choice of his words. Even if it was just a joke..it had meaning to you...and it wasn't going away.

{Lunch}

"Can I sit with you?" asked Kaname from behind you and you looked at the gang. Suki and Kaori smiled and nodded but Haru just shrugged. You knew something was wrong with Haru but this wasn't the time to ask him.

You turned back to Kaname. "Yes. Of course you can." you said and Kaname sat by you. "Alright! My names Kaori!" said Kaori she smirked. "Its nice to meet you! Im Kaname Yagami!" Kaname said and Kaori pulled her red fiery hair back.

"I know." she said. Your mom cooked her specialty and you grinned and ate it greedily, talking to your friends as well.

{After School}

"Hey guys.." you started to the group. The group now consisted Kaori, Yourself, Haru, Suki, and Kaname now. You guys were walking home together. "That new water park just opened not to far down the street. I was wondering if we all could go tomorrow!" you said.

"Of course! I'll go anywhere with youuu!" Suki said and hugged you tightly. "Suki!?!?" you said and she giggled. "I'm free tomorrow. I have a soccer game at 10:00 but other then that I'm free." Kaori said.

"I have nothing tomorrow." Haru said. "Same!" Kaname said and you smiled. Suki finally let you go. "Then its settled! We are all going to the water park!" you announced and Suki cheered. "That means we get to go swim suit shopping!" Suki squealed and you laughed.

Because you honestly thought she was joking.

It was time for everyone to part ways. Suki took the left, Haru walked straight, Kaori went right, and you and Kaname walked down-straight.