B: YELL FURIOULSY AT HIM {BAD ENDING} SNAPPED ENDING

"I don't love you!!" you yelled and he looked at you. "What?" he said. "You heard me bastard...I SAID I DONT LOVE YOU!!" you yelled at him and he stood looking at you frozen in place. "Who else is in the way? Is there another man in the way?' he mumbled.

"GET AWAY FROM ME YOU PYSCHO!!!" you yelled and he frowned and started to tremble. "I'll be back swettie. Your probably just saying that from all the stress!!" he said cheerfully and then left. You growled madly and continued to fight out of the ropes but it was no use.

Once he was back after maybe thrity minutes he was holding a BIG bag over his shoulder. "Surprise!" he said happily. "GET AWAY!" you yelled at him and he deeply sighed. "Hey! I did a lot to get you this gift." he said and dumped the bad out.

You widend your eyes in horror. Everyone...Suki..Haru..Kaori..your mom...they were all..."See! Their all dead!!"he said and began to laugh manically. You screamed. Kaname smiled. "SEE!! THERES NO ONE ELSE!! THERE ARNT ANY OTHER MEN FOR YOU TOO LOVE!!" he yelled happily.

You began to tremble. WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? Their all dead!! Your poor mom. Your friends. All gone. All gone. They didn't deserve this!!! Why!!! Why!!" I had to erase them..they were keeping you from answering the question. I'm sorry I had to hurt you like this.." Kaname said.

"So go ahead and say you love me! Its alright now!" he said cheerfully. You stayed quite for a couple of minutes and started to cry. "Darling? What is it? Did I do something wrong?" he asked worriedly. "I...I..." you started. "Yes?" he said happily.

"I...I HATE YOU KANAME!!" you screamed at him and you looked at him with tears. "I HATE YOU SO MUCH!!" you screamed back. "That's not true!!" he said and pushed his hand towards you to rub your cheeks. But instead you bit him harshly till blood reached his skin and he quickly pulled back.

"I HATE YOU SO M-MPH!!!" Kaname cut you off with his other hand pushed against your mouth. His eyes....they looked as if they were lifeless. " I refuse to let anyone have you {Name}!" he whispered and you began to shake.

The dead bodies stenches were beginning to fill the room up. " Maybe I should rip your lips off right now. So you cant kiss anyone other then me" he said and you widened your eyes in fear. He gasped. "Or maybe I should gorge your eyes out! An image of me is all you need right?" he said and began to laugh manically.

You bit his hand again and he pulled back quickly.

"DONT TOUCH ME YOU CRAZY OBSESSED PYSCHO!!!!!" you screamed.

Snap!

Kaname grabbed and put his hands tightly around your neck. "If I kill you right now then you'll truly be mine forever!" he said and chuckled. "That would truly make me so happy!" he said and began to tightened his grip on your neck.

You began to lose air and your vision got dizzy as he strangled you to death.

The last thing you heard was...

"I love you {Name}"

The police were able to successfully connect the clues and arrest the young teenager.

Kaname Yagami-age 15

Death of 11 people.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sadly you died