Chapter 12: Drugged

"I didn't kill you my precious darling. I just drugged you"

{Timeskip: Saturday Morning}

Your mom should be coming home today or tomorrow. You were actually relieved. You missed her so bad and with the drama and horror going on you felt like you needed your warm mother to be here. You hadn't heard from Kocha eversince last night.

You would've been worried if you hadn't known how strong he was. You were also still nagging your brain about what the letters spelled. "I love..." you said. What is that suppose to mean? Your phone vibrated from the couch and you got up and answered.

"Yes Suki what do you need?" you asked. "My dear {Name}!! I have a surprise for you!!" she said happily. "What is it?" you asked and took a bite of your cinnamon roll. "I was invited to this party and they said I could invite you and the others!! You looked kinda down a lot so your going to the party!!" she said cheerfully.

"I don't wanna!" you said the cinnamon roll hanging from your mouth as you stroked your gun. "Pretty please!! Come on I just want you to be happy!!" she said. You sighed knowing better then to go back and forth with her.

"Fine." you said. "So Haru, Kaori and Kaname are coming too!" she said and you spit your cinnamon roll out your mouth. "What?! What is it?!" she said quickly. "Please don't invite Kaname!!" you said through coughs. "W-Why? What's been going on with you two?" she asked.

"I told you but you didn't believe me." you said. "You mean him being a murderer?" she said. "Listen just DONT invite him!" you said. She sighed. "A-Alright.." she said. "Thank you. Alright I'll talk to ya later." you said and you both hung up.

A party sounded nice even though you weren't the party type. But it would feel nice to get away from home and dance and drink for a little bit. The party started at 8:00. You could tell it would be those parties that you stayed at till five in the morning. If you didn't wanna stay that long you just had to follow one rule. Don't Get Drunk..

You took a long refreshing shower and put on black leggings that had pockets for your pistols. You put your pistols in there and then put on a knee-length dark blue dress with lace's. You brushed your {Hair Color} hair and put on dark blue flats.

{Timeskip: Party}

"See! Look at this!!This is beauty!!!" Suki cheered happily as she pointed to people dancing. It was at some rich kids house. It was loud music and flashing lights everywhere you turned. Music boomed in your ears wherever you went.

"I thought this would be a simple party!!" you yelled at Suki. "WHAT!!!??" she asked and you rolled your eyes knowing you were all practically deaf in this place. You couldn't hear anyone but you could tell Haru and Kaori weren't feeling this party either. You hated parties like this.

You sighed and walked around the place not in the mood to dance. Yeah you came to kick it but now you would rather be at home all by yourself. Not in this big room with random people dancing and music that you don't even listen to booming everywhere.

No, you weren't interested in the party anymore. You came because your friend wanted you too and that you thought it'd be a nice getaway. This boy started hollering something to another person on the far corner from the room that you could hardly hear as he held marijuana in his hand.

Everyone could tell that you were unimpressed with the party but you ignored their looks. You wished you were with your friends somewhere else and were listening to music that had a message in it. But obviously you weren't.

There was even a girl in the kitchen who was gossiping about some girls who apparently were her friends and a boy had just thrown up in the bathroom because he couldn't handle what was in his cup. This was truly...a disgusting party and sight....

You saw Suki laughing with some boys and you shook your head. You didn't see where Kaori and Haru had went. You didn't wanna be here anymore. You walked outside and took your phone out.

{You}: I'm outside in the car. I don't want to be here anymore. Its disgusting.

You sent the text to everyone. You began walking to the car but stopped when you were on the big houses porch. "You hate the party too?" said a familiar voice and you turned to see a boy with a hoddie over his head smoking a cigar.

Ugh..smoking...seriously.."Um...yeah." you said and the boy pulled the cigar out his mouth, puffing smoke out. "That party was kinda lame." he said and you had just realized that nobody was outside. You two were just alone.

"No it was just those kinda parties where everyone just gets drunk, stays up all night, and then the police come and everyone gets arrested." you said bluntly. You could see that the boy smirked from the corner of your eye.

"I like you!" he said with a chuckle and blew more smoke out and you coughed. "Please  *cough* stop that.." you said. "Sorry.." he said and crushed it under his foot. "Thanks.." you said with a smile. "No prob.." he said gently.

"Hey {Name}" he said. "Wha? How do you know my name?" you asked. "Baka! You don't even know your own boyfriends voice when he's in disguise!" he said angrily and pulled his hoddie off. You widened your eyes as your eyes met the pyschos creepy red eyes.

K-Kaname..

He smiled and you quickly sped off. There was a forest behind the house and you ran to that place. Trees passed your every corner and your feet crunched on sticks. "{Name}!" said Kaname and he somehow was now in front of you.

You stepped back and frowned. You grabbed both your pistols and Kaname smiled widely. "Wow! You look so cool and sexy with those!" he said happily and you grunted. "But darling im always prepared too." he said and grabbed his pistol.

No..dammit...

You ran towards him and he smirked. You swung your leg at his head, not caring if you were wearing a dress and he ducked and jumped back. He grabbed your leg that was still in the air and twisted it making you scream in pain.

But you used your free leg to kick Kaname in the stomach he grunted painfully and you sent him to the ground. But sadly he landed in a backflip. You panted, aimed, and began to shoot at him repeatedly.

Every shoot missed him but they were so close to hitting him. You shot while running to him and once you got close enough you stopped shooting and started to punch at him but he dodged your attacks. He wore that annoying ass smirk as well.

You stopped and shot at him again and he gasped in shock. The bullet was sent flying just above his ear. If he had stayed still his ear would've been shot through. You kicked at him and he used his free hand to push your foot back.

You then punched him in the stomach and he groaned in pain and you punched him but instead he grabbed your hand and brought your face to his side. You were panting tiredly and pressed one of your guns to his stomach.

You placed your finger on the trigger.

1

2

3

BAM!

You gasped and touched your stomach that was now stained with red. You dropped your guns and grabbed Kaname's shoulders. He gently grabbed your back and embraced you not to tightly because of your bullet wound.

"I Love you..." he whispered in your ear and you coughed up a small amount of blood that fell on a stick.

"You....bastard...." you managed to mumbled and your vision began to get shaky and dizzy. Your head began to hurt and your stomach began to turn.

Then you disappeared into utter darkness...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y A N D E R E