D:GIVE UP{GOOD/BAD ENDING} IM GONNA SHOW YOU CRAZY

"I love you Kaname..." you lied and he smiled and giggled. "Really? Do you mean it {Name}!" you said and you began to cry. He frowned and gently wiped your tears. "Don't worry! I love you! That's all you need!" he said and you cried harder wanting to escape this hell.

Kaname realized how you didn't show affection to him or anything. It made him mad so he came to a conclusion. He would kill and bring you a dead body everyday. He would see MISSING posters of you and just laugh at them since he was the only one who knew where you were.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There's a war inside my head

Sometimes I wish that I was dead, I'm broken

So I call this therapist

And she said girl you can't be fixed just take this

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It messed you up again. Everyday seeing a dead person. Every FUCKING day. It really messed you up. No therapist or anything this time. Kaname spared your family but killed others for no reason but just to screw your mind up.

Finally you had enough of it. One day when Kaname brought you another body you snapped. "Kaname...." you said your voice shaking creepily and you looked at him. He smiled at you and you smiled back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm tired of trying to be normal

I'm always overthinking

I'm driving myself crazy

So what if I'm f*cking crazy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

"Can I kill people with you?" you asked. Your eyes were dull and looked like they held no life in them anymore. Kaname gasped in happiness. "{Name}!" he said and hugged you. "I love you!" he said and rubbed your hair.

You could smell blood on his shirt which made you giggle and want to crave to kill some people. "Of course you can darling!" he said happily.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~' 

And I don't need your quick fix

I don't want your prescriptions

Just 'cause you say I'm crazy

So what if I'm f*cking crazy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kaname untied you and you were free. Except that you didn't return to school but except you killed with Kaname. Everyday it was dead people and blood, kissing or more, and so on. But one day you saw this girl while you two were walking down the street tap on his shoulder.

"I just wanted to say that I like your shirt an-" she stopped talking when she noticed you deathly glaring at her and she nervously gigged and quickly walked away. "Im gonna kill her." you mumble and Kaname smirked. "You know I could never love anyone besides you." he whispered.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yeah I'm gonna show you

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That night you left without Kaname and you found and stalked that girl. You walked in her room as she slept and you gently shook e her. She groaned and began to open her eyes quietly. "Sweetie wake up." you said and she smiled and fully woke up.

But when she did she widened her eyes and fell out her bed. "What's wrong!!" you said she began to shake. "Your the girl!!!! Earlier!!! What do you!!!" she saw your ax and screamed. You rolled your eyes and easily sliced her head off silencing her. "Baka. Your too loud." you  emotionlessly.

Her door suddenly swung open who appeared to be her parents. The mom looked frightened to death and the dad held a gun. You smirked and he shot at you but you dodged it and struck him in the stomach. The mother was scared and began to run but you sliced her legs off quickly.

"Teach your daughter not to go for other peoples partners and she would've had a splendid life." you said and began to walk casually down the street even though you held a ax that was bloody and your clothes were stained as well.

You had turned into a...

~~~~~~~~~

LOCO

MANICA

SICK BITCH

PYSCHOPATH

~~~~~~~~~~~

And there was no turning back...

~~~~

You lived but you turned insane like Kaname