C:FIGHT BACK {GOOD ENDING} SURVIVAL

"What do you think?" you asked smugly. "What do I think?" he said and you nodded. "I think you love me!" he said happily and you smiled. "I think I could love you eventually if..you kill one more person for me..." you said slyly and Kaname smiled widely and blushed.

"Anything for my princess." he said and began walking off. You frowned and pulled your leg out causing him to trip clumsily. You used all your strength in your teeth to pull the strings off your wrists and somehow you managed to do it with such little time before Kaname regained his strength.

"BAKA {NAME}!!!" he yelled and as you stood up you quickly grabbed your pistol and aimed it at him. He froze. "One more step. And I WILL shoot you." you said through tired pants. "{Name} you wouldn't really shoot me would you?" he asked and you gripped the gun tighter.

"Kaname Yagami. Serial murderer who was obsessed with a girl. I can see on the news now." you said and he gasped. "But..{Name}!! I did it all for us!!! I love you!!!" he said. "Stop saying that. Stop saying you love me. You don't know what that even means. You killed your parents, your brother too. I don't wanna be with a twisted person like that!!" you yelled and tears grew on his eyes.

"{name}...I love you.." he said and your hand started to shake. How are you going to shoot him? He was your childhood friend. He lowered his head. "But if I cant have you...then no one shall...I told you this {Name}. I wont allow anyone to have you!!!!" he yelled and walked to the corner of the room where boxes were.

You should've shot him but you couldn't bring yourself to. Why? Why couldn't you do it? He smiled and brought a katana to your attention. You widened your eyes. "Come on. Let me carve your heart out so you can love me!" he said with his blood-red eyes.

You frowned and he ran to you. He swung your upper half but you ducked just in time and he swung again but he missed you again. You stepped back and began to shoot at Kaname but every bullet hit Kaname's Kanata and it would just bounce off somewhere else.

He jumped on you sending you both to the ground and forcefully was about to strike the sword in you but you grabbed it with your free hand. You both using all your strength to push it to the way you desired.

"Damn..{Name}...let me have your heart!!" he said and stabbed you in the stomach. You widened your eyes in pain and kicked him off of you.

You ran to him but he pointed the Kanata inches away from your neck. "Hold still precious..." he mumbled and you grunted and did a backflip while in the process kicked the Kanata out his hand with your legs.

You heard the sword fall to the ground and he looked at you with a frown. Thinking you couldn't do it but right when you landed on your two legs on the floor...

BAM!

He widened his eyes and you panted tiredly. "{N-Name}.." he managed to say and slowly grabbed his phone out. What? He opened it and showed it to you and you shot him again. There was a message on the phone. It said...

I love you....

You widened your eyes and you were about to shot him again until you realized something....you wanted him alive and you wanted him to rot in prison for what he's done.

You lowered the gun and he fell to the ground groaning in pain and dropping the phone.  You sighed in relief and collapsed on the ground. Its over...the only thing that you heard was the groaning of Kaname.

You got back up and grabbed your phone from the table and entered down number

"Help me." was all you said.

{1 hour later}

"{NAME}!!!!" yelled my mom and I ran outside and hugged her tightly. "MOM!!" you yelled back and she cried and rubbed your hair. Police were everywhere. Everywhere you looked there were red and blue lights.

But you didn't care. You were back in the hands of your caring mom. Kaname went to jail and you returned to your normal life of high school with your friends. Well it wasn't that normal...You were asked to be interviewed a lot and teens wanted to talk to you about what happened and everything.

You stayed Kaori, Suki, and Haru and you even got married and had 2 children with Haru. You even sometimes thought about Kocha and thanked him for the training. But the memories of the Yandere sometimes still hunt you.

~~~~~~~~~~~

YEAH! you survived