Chapter 13: Chose Your Ending

Haru's P.O.V.

It had been two hours since {Name} disappeared. We contacted the police and now they were everywhere around this kids house. Suki, Kaori, and me all went to my place for the night. My mom asked about the whole thing so of course we had to tell her. I even told her about Kaname.

"Oh my god. This is horrible!!" my mom said. "Its my fault.'" Suki whispered. We all looked at her. "What do you mean its your fault?" Kaori asked. "She told me not to invite Kaname and I..." she said and I widened my eyes.

"YOU INVITED HIM!!!" I yelled and she started to cry. "I just didn't believe her and I didn't wanna be mean and go without him!! I-I just wanted to be nice to him!!" she cried back. "SHE TOLD YOU HE WAS INSANE!!" I yelled.

"I know! I know!! I just didn't believe her!!!" Suki said back. "Both of you calm down!!" my mom yelled and everyone kept quiet. Kaori confronted Suki while she cried and I was in deep thought. Kaname's got her...I know he does....

The question is....where did he take her..

{Name}'s P.O.V.

You groaned tiredly and awoke to a room that you weren't familiar with. You looked around and the room was empty. You decided to get up but realized you couldn't. You were tied up in a wooden chair but your legs were free. "Dammit.." you mumbled and struggled to get out of the tight ropes that bonded you to the chair.

You were surprised you weren't dead. You were certain you were dead by now. "Darling your finally awake!" said the voice you longed to disappear and you saw Kaname. Your eyes went wide. "Where am I?" you asked.

"In a abandon little house. Oh I've seen that you've kept track of the killings I did and what they spelled!" he said. "How do you know about that?" you asked. "I have my ways..." he said. Stalking maybe?

He left and it wasn't long until he came back but this time he was dragging a body. You widened you eyes again and looked away. "Don't look away!! This is th missing piece to the puzzle!! Look!! Look!!!" he said happily.

You gulped and slowly looked and almost cried to see who is was. "Kocha..." you trembled. There he was..dead right in front of you.."He was your brother.." you said disgusted. "So?" he said with a smile. How could someone be so cruel?

Kaname raised Kocha's dead hand to your face and it held a note. "Look!" he said. You looked at the note. "I love you {Name} {Last Name}." it said. You looked terrified. "I love you {Name}!!" Kaname said and dropped Kocha's dead corpse.

"I love you so much!!" he said and hugged you tightly the drench of blood on him causing you to almost gag. He pulled back. "It was like an uncontrollable urge when I saw you again {Name}. I wanted you all to myself. You, my love." he said and rubbed your cheek which made you shiver.

"You belong to me." he said an you started to shake. "you wanted to be loved didn't you?  You love me right?  Who do you love?You'd be happy if you were loved by me. Am I wrong {Name}?" he said and you didn't respond. "HURRY UP ADN ANSWER THE DAMN QUESSTION!!!! WHO THE HELL DO YOU LOVE!!!???" he yelled and you tightened your fists scared to say anything since you were afraid you would say something wrong.

ITS ME RIGHT!!! RIGHT!!! ITS IMPOSSIBLE FOR IT TO BE ANYONE ELSE!!!!!" he yelled and you could feel tears threating to come but you refused to show him weakness. He smiled creepily. You were out of options.

You could love him..I mean he does really love you...maybe you could try to love him...

You could go against him. He killed innocent people!! He's insane!!!

You could fight back. Your legs were free and you felt on your left thigh that your gun was still there and you spotted your phone on a nearby table as well. Bingo.

Or you could just give up...there's no point in trying to fight back...he's won...just give in...

Choses Your Fate:

(A)Love Kaname

(B)Yell furiously back at him

(C)Fight back

(D) Give up

Chose Carefully..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Y A N D E R E

What will you chose?