Chapter 8: "Sneaking Around Is Rude"

"*sighs* Honestly {Name} your mom should've taught you not to sneak around other peoples house's better. Some things are left to be unseen my darling."

{Next Day}

you put on some lounge clothes. counting down the days you had till school. 6 more days. You deeply sighed and decided to play a game to kill some time.

Kaname: What are you doing?

You paused the game and grabbed your phone.

{You}: Nothing.

Kaname:Okay

{You}: Um was there something you wanted.

Kaname: No

Then why the hell did he text you? Maybe...Maybe he was worried about you or something. You made yourself believe that. You shut the phone off and continued to play your game again. After playing the game for a couple of hours you turned on the TV.

You watched your favorite show for a little bit and then thought of the murders that had been happening. You were just curious I guess. You turned to the channel and to your surprise they were talking about them.

What a coincidence.

"Another person has been killed. He was a student from Sakamori High School." the reporter said. You grunted. If these killings continued then the school might have to shut down. Why cant they find this maniac quicker! Damn police!

"The corpse was killed by a bullet. So was the killings of Takashi and Nathen. The students name was Chris Norman. He had a note on his body too. It had the letter "O" on it." the reporter said. "I...L...O..." you mumbled.

This killer was weird. What are you trying to say? Even though you were yearning to find out what the letters would spell you also didn't want any more young teenagers lives to be taken. You grabbed your notebook and pulled out a pen.

You quickly wrote "I L O" on the lines. You planned to keep track of the killings. You wrote the students age and name by the letter that they had on them. Mr. Killer...What are you trying to do? What will you accomplish by this? What are you trying to tell us?

You then turned back to your show and relaxed in the couch.

{3 Days Later}

You had just gotten done video chatting Suki and Kaori. You had even texted Haru a lot yesterday. You looked in the kitchen and found some potato chips and smiled. You immediately thought of Sasha form Attack On Titan.

You grabbed them and ate them as you flopped on the comfy couch. There's gotta be something to do...Anything....You grabbed your phone and picked a contact and then put the phone to your ear.

"Hi! {Name}!!" said a suddenly cheerful Kaname. "Hello! Kanam-" you were cut off by some screaming in the background and then you heard a loud swish that made the sound stop. "K-Kaname? Is everything alright?" you said worriedly.

"Yes! Sorry I accidently turned to some horror movie!" he said and you sighed. "I just wanted to talk." you said and you heard him grunt tiredly. What was the young white-haired male doing? "Okay!" he said and you smiled.

You guys talked and talked. "Kaname. I was wondering about something." you said. "Is it okay if I come over sometime?" you asked. "You want to come over my place?" he asked. "Yes! Besides it must be lonely over there alone." you said and you heard him giggle.